What a difference 3 weeks makes

duus

Looking only at the current wild card possibility teams, check out what has happened to this bullies of the burgh (ah, I will sleep great tonight!):

After Week 10 (they were leading the pack, as well as the AFC North):

Steelers 7-2

Jaguars 6-3

Chargers 5-4

Chiefs 5-4

After Week 11 (they had fallen, but were still leading the AFC North):

Jaguars 7-3

Steelers 7-3

Chargers 6-4

Chiefs 6-4

After Week 12 (they had fallen again, but were in control of their destiny in the North, and still held tie-breakers for wild-card):

Jaguars 8-3

Chargers 7-4

Chiefs 7-4

Steelers 7-4

After Week 13 (they've fallen and can't get up ... hopefully):

Jaguars 9-3

Chargers 8-4

Chiefs 8-4

Steelers 7-5

Yeah, when you consider that the Jags have a cake schedule (except for the game against the Colts), and they have beaten the Steelers, then it's really only 3 teams fighting for 1 spot:

Hmmm ... who will get it? ...

Chargers 8-4

Chiefs 8-4

Steelers 7-5

Honestly, all 3 have tough schedules, but the Steelers is easiest ... but I think they may be the lesser team of the 3! Again ... su-weet!

Hopefully the AFC West will beat each other up the next couple of games and we get the number 2 spot but if we get the 3 spot who would you rather play in the first round...San Diego, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, or Jacksonville.

Definitely Jacksonville, especially if they are still without Leftwich. They may have gotten the better of us earlier in the year, but I think we'd absolutely destroy them this time around.