Join The Worldwide Bengalszone Members Locator

BengalszoneBilly

:sure: I'm in.

Great idea and link ................. Thanks Billy!

Pat!

Very cool Billy Boy...maybe we'll catch the Bengals in Glendale February 2008!

:sure:

and Bill! Wow, two old school vets (Bill-Navy, Pat-Marines) climbing on board at once. Glad you two could make it! As far as that February proposition, you bet bro! I was down in Surprise for Thanksgiving, so doing a Super Bowl trip would be a snap now that I got a place to stay. :sure:

Is it the same place or a new place? I just interviewed for a job in downtown Phx...if I get it I'm moving into an apartment complex about 2 blocks from BOB and AWA...thinking about getting Rattlers season tix if this happens. Yeah, yeah...cart before the horse...a man can dream! :D

and if I don't get it...I start massage therapy school in January. Getting out of engineering to rub bodies for a living! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just joined, but can't see the map!!

am i being particularly thick, or just the norm???

cheers

jon

Here's what I saw for you Jon:

jon7md.jpg

jon27vq.jpg

You can go HERE to check system requirements for running the program on your rig. Good luck mate. Oh...and I definitely "fancy a pint." I don't imagine they serve many pint's O' Guinness around there though. :rolleyes::lol:

I think we could spot the girl from a satellite photo too! :lmao:

Damn! I'm the only bengals fan in Illinois! ( I knew there was something wrong with this place) Must be the #@%^* Cubs and Cardinals fans driving all rational thought out of the state.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I joined, great idea on tracking BengalsZone members!

Thanks...I got the idea from the FBI's efforts on tracking al-Qaeda operatives in the United States. :blink::blink:

:lol: Just kidding, I was just surfing the net and stumbled onto it one night, and likewise thought it was pretty cool. Thanks for signing up my Bengal Brother! B)

just joined, but can't see the map!!

am i being particularly thick, or just the norm???

cheers

jon

Here's what I saw for you Jon:

jon7md.jpg

jon27vq.jpg

You can go HERE to check system requirements for running the program on your rig. Good luck mate. Oh...and I definitely "fancy a pint." I don't imagine they serve many pint's O' Guinness around there though. :rolleyes::lol:

To echo our Japanese contingent...."Thanks BillyBroome".

I'm on....didn't know this existed....

cya bro'

To echo our Japanese contingent...."Thanks BillyBroome".

I'm on....didn't know this existed....

cya bro'

Yeah...you know me. If you're an immediate family member, you're lucky I give you the time of day, much less actually talk to you about something interesting. :rolleyes:

P.S. Glad you finally found this thread and joined up. There are things worthy of reading outside the Bengals Forum too you know! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Am I the only hillbilly on this here interweb thingy?

Origionally from Baltimore, moved to this little hick town called Delta Pa bout 6 years ago...Hell we just got long distance servive, and we are on dial up..Main St this time of year consists of nothing but NASCAR flags hanging off the street poles. Hell 6 years ago I didnt know what Country Music was, but since Ive been here, We've been to two Toby Keith Concerts,a Blake Shelton Concert, and dosent it figure we're going to see Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Big & Rich in Concert in BALTIMORE!!! in May.

Am I the only hillbilly on this here interweb thingy?

Origionally from Baltimore, moved to this little hick town called Delta Pa bout 6 years ago...Hell we just got long distance servive, and we are on dial up..Main St this time of year consists of nothing but NASCAR flags hanging off the street poles. Hell 6 years ago I didnt know what Country Music was, but since Ive been here, We've been to two Toby Keith Concerts,a Blake Shelton Concert, and dosent it figure we're going to see Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Big & Rich in Concert in BALTIMORE!!! in May.

All right crav!

Whats funny is we call Verizon at least once a mont since we moved here inquiring about Hi-Speed internet, for 6 years and 2 months we get "Not yet, but Soon" I hate to tell this Verizon Tech that no more folks are moving into this developement, its 21 homes situated in 600 acres..

100_0303.jpg

100_0306.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

scan.jpg

I like your house in the woods!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crav are you still on the Extreme Ravens board? I haven't been there for awhile.

That's the place I discovered that trying to be a troll is too much work and basically a waste of time. And ususally you end up getting poked in the eye with the same BS that you just dumped somewhere else.

Anyway, welcome. I always thought that you guys were pretty cool.

Crav are you still on the Extreme Ravens board? I haven't been there for awhile.

That's the place I discovered that trying to be a troll is too much work and basically a waste of time. And ususally you end up getting poked in the eye with the same BS that you just dumped somewhere else.

Anyway, welcome. I always thought that you guys were pretty cool.

Crav is a moderator at our sister Fan2Fan Ravens site Tony. BTW, the are pretty cool there. I've never had a single problem.