Spring Training

middy19

Pitchers and catchers are starting today and position players monday. Can not wait for the season to start. Anyone know where I can find their Spring Training Schedule because I am going to Florida for spring break and maybe I could catch a game or two.

Holy s**t!!! :blink: Already!?! Bitchin'!! :)

Pitchers and catchers are starting today and position players monday.  Can not wait for the season to start.  Anyone know where I can find their Spring Training Schedule because I am going to Florida for spring break and maybe I could catch a game or two.

Here you go buddy, http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...04/st/index.jsp

Personally I'd say the hell with spring training and go to the..... well nevermind. I don't want to convince the young and impressionable :D

The games are relatively cheap and most of them are during the day..

Thanks for the link and yeah I would rather do some other things but I am going with my dad to watch spring training baseball. He has always wanted to go so I am going too.

Man...I just want to say how encouraging it is to have young people like you and Grizzlybaer involved in sports so ardently!! Have a great time, this will be the best time of your lives, so live it to it's fullest!! B)

Thanks for the link and yeah I would rather do some other things but I am going with my dad to watch spring training baseball. He has always wanted to go so I am going too.

Actually that's really awesome. I'd rather go with my father to any sporting event than the other things but I never could, my parents got a divorce while I was young so I never really got that experience. Enjoy middy, you'll have to report back to us on your impressions on the up coming season. :)