Mason Ohio

BengalszoneBilly

I just titled it "Mason" because I knew that would get your attention Josh. I just wanted to tell you I used to work not too far from where you live/work in Mason. It was in Springdale, just down the road from you at the Showcase Cinemas. Are they even still there? Just wondering. B)

Showcase Cinema is definately one of the biggest in the area where they have multiple first showings and premiers. They are the first in the area to have digital screens and the place compared to about 10 years ago is MASSIVE! There is one in Mason now so I don't have to go the Springdale one anymore, but if I want recliner stadium style seating, then I go to Springdale. It's probably the most modern one available in the area now and they have something like 24 screens or something ridiculous like that.

So not only is it there, but it's the best one in the Cincinnati area.

Yea considering Mason used to be a Redneck town with pick up trucks, flannel shirts and chewin' tobacca. Now it's full of Mercedes, Hummers (the piss poor rich kind), $500,000 homes, people that would rather love themselves than be genuine neighbors.

God I hate this area anymore!

Ahhh, yes. The troubles of living amongst the rich and famous! :lol:

I don't care if someone is rich or famous, but it really pisses me off when they treat people like they are above everyone. I've actually attacked someone at a bar because he was absolutely trashing some of my friends with his "political" intellect; he was smug and thoughtless and careless about anyone's feelings; plus he made sure that everyone knew that he made more money than anyone there.

I've actually attacked someone at a bar because he was absolutely trashing some of my friends with his "political" intellect; he was smug and thoughtless and careless about anyone's feelings; plus he made sure that everyone knew that he made more money than anyone there.

Physically, verbally, or as he probably deserved, BOTH? :blink:

All verbal man.. I think when you put someone down with words is far more damaging than physical. And I wasn't calling him names or anything, I just beat him at his own game. Non of us has seen him yet. :lol:

Well if he comes back again, talkin' the same trash, physically set his ass out back with the cans!! Put a boot in that boy's pompus ass! Then skeedattle for the law shows up!! Unless you want to spend a night in the slammer like I did. But it wasn't that bad. Just like I say..."What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!" :lol:

All verbal man.. I think when you put someone down with words is far more damaging than physical.  And I wasn't calling him names or anything, I just beat him at his own game.  Non of us has seen him yet.  :lol:

Well if he comes back again, talkin' the same trash, physically set his ass out back with the cans!! Put a boot in that boy's pompus ass! Then skeedattle for the law shows up!! Unless you want to spend a night in the slammer like I did. But it wasn't that bad. Just like I say..."What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!" :lol:

Words of wisdom my friend. B)