when does billlybroome sleep?

richmond_mat

Man, you are always here. Do you ever sleep?

I'm glad to see our director of trash talkin' is available. :rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :D

My girlfriend and my wife ask me the same thing!! :lol:

A man's gotta do what what a man's gotta do. And I believe our esteemed moderator has far out posted me! He's a Hall Of Famer!!! I'm just a trash talkin' flamer!! B)

I'm getting close to my 1,000th post. We all should celebrate, buy a few kegs, get a couple of hookers (all for me of course) WOO HOO!

I'll send my Avatar "Bouncin' Boobie Girl" over to service your needs, how's that? B)

It's approx. 11:55 on the East Coast here in Cincy on Sunday, Feb 22 2004 and Billy is NOT, I repeat, NOT online!

That's because I had to defrag my computer, Mr I.T. guy!! It's 10:35 pm local Arizona time, scan disk and defrag is complete, and may I ask...Josh, where were you all weekend? A little rendezvous with the female of the species!?! That's always a good excuse, so stick with it! B)

It's approx. 11:55 on the East Coast here in Cincy on Sunday, Feb 22 2004 and Billy is NOT, I repeat, NOT online!

That's because I had to defrag my computer, Mr I.T. guy!! It's 10:35 pm local Arizona time, scan disk and defrag is complete, and may I ask...Josh, where were you all weekend? A little rendezvous with the female of the species!?! That's always a good excuse, so stick with it! B)

I walked the plank too many times with Captain Morgan.. ohhh my freakin' head!

• 2 weeks later...

billy ....................... it's not even 8:30 in the dam morning. These guys are right .... you just don't sleep do you ????

Before you say why are you here? ........... I got in last nite and went into a coma around 10 ...... you tend to get up a litlle early after that.

Hell ........... I ain't complaining tho. Sometimes I talk to you before I talk to my wife. And as long as its about football, I think she prefers it that way. B)

billy ....................... it's not even 8:30 in the dam morning. These guys are right .... you just don't sleep do you ????

Before you say why are you here? ........... I got in last nite and went into a coma around 10 ...... you tend to get up a litlle early after that.

Hell ........... I ain't complaining tho. Sometimes I talk to you before I talk to my wife. And as long as its about football, I think she prefers it that way. B)

I sleep 5 hours a night. Sometimes less. I catch up on weekends. I love afternoon naps!! :)