BENGALS vs Raiders

jbengals1

ok its prediction time once again and the Bengals have a VERY hard upcoming team in the Raiders...if the o-line can hold its own i think it will be a close game and the bengals wont give up in the 4th quarter but i think the raiders will win ( how do you like that Boomerfan ??)

Bengals 27 - Raiders 33

but i will think POS and hope for the best...that being said i hope the bengals kick the Raiders Nation A** and give the so called news writers something to really report abought

P.S. LOVED THE NEW PANTS...HOPE THEY ARE HERE TO STAY NEXT YEAR !!!! B):P

another afc west team. defending champ. i'll be happy with a decent showing...improved line play; better tackling (wrapping); and a continued positive attitude by the players and coaches. IF ONLY THE FANS WOULD CONVEY POSITIVE ENERGY, SUPPORT: and don't start with the 'we've seen this before' ....the Coaches have a fresh attitude, the Players have a fresh attitude; come on FANS, get on and stay on the band wagon........sorry i babbled on.....a win would be great....but on the road, a 27 20 loss may bode positive.

Gee I don't know about that. I am totally unimpressed with the Raiders so far. If they can't get it up for a internationally televised game (it was on even here in New Zealand) then I can say I don't know if they can get it up for a game that I'm sure most of them will feel like is a gimme. I'll pick the bengals in a close one 28-24 not so much because I think the Bengals are better but because I think the Raiders will underestimate them.

I think the Bengals will play better than they did against the Broncos, but they will still lose.

Bengals 16

Raiders 27

I was unimpressed with the Raiders also, but they were playing a team a lot better than the Bengals.

I believe the Bengals will improve under Lewis, just not enough this early in the season to beat the Raiders. I hope I'm wrong though.

If the Bengals even stand a chance thid Sunday, the O line needs to come out strong and give CD a chance to run the ball. Oakland's secondary may be old, but they can still hang. I think the Bengals D will step it up this week. It's going to be close, but unfortunately I got ...

Oakland 17

Bengals 10

I pray that the orange and black can prove us all wrong and win a big one for Marvin.

Who Dey!

My 2cents.

Gannon is in for a long day with Tory James directing the comings and goings. He will have the Pass D on their game. The Raiders only hope is to get their rushing game going. We need the D-Line to STUFF the lanes and force the Raiders to put it up. We saw how Gannon was vulerable with a STRONG outside pass rush (Kearse, et al)

Our O-Line must also respond. The Oakland D is as good as they get. TEN was lucky to win that game on a botched call, IMO. And certainly noone will dispute that Kitna is no McNair. .....BUT, getting the CD running game going will move the chains. I think this game will be a grinder.

In the low scoring upset I'll call it:

Bengals - 17

Raiders - 16

Oh, the Black pants looked cool. The UC mens B-Ball team has all balck uni's that also intimidate. Good call. Would have been even better if they'd won the game.

Our O-Line must also respond.

How true! However it seems that they are starting to take an us against everybody attitude. That's probably a good thing considering how fast their own fans turned on them, and how poor they played Sunday.

it seems that they are starting to take an us against everybody attitude. That's a good thing considering how fast their own fans turned and how poor they played Sunday.

Thats right its the bengals vs the NFL world and i wouldn't want it any other way