You guys have earned much respect

smizzy

Im a Jets fan but i just wanted to come over and give you guys some much deserved respect....Im glad the Bengals are no longer a team to be taken lightly...I love it.

Marvin Lewis has got this team going in the right direction and i expect another good draft from him and your FO.

Things are looking up.

Cheers guys.

Why thank you smizzy. You're a class act. If you don't watch out you're gonna give Jet fans a good name! :lol: Just kiddin'. You're the first Jet Fan we've had here that I can remember. I'll have to check out your team site sometime. Which is it? NYJets.com? :blink:

JetNation.com

We are the best and most active Jets site on the net....

We always welcome good football talk and some good banter also....I don't think we have any bengal fans either.

Im a fan of good football and im just happy to see the bengals getting back to good football.

Hey Smizzy, welcome aboard and hopefully Jets and Bengal fans reunite. Afterall, we have a lot in common.

We both have a minority coach (no disrespect).

We both have very young QBs in which we all have high hopes.

We both have older QBs that are showing our younger QBs the way.

We both have older RBs that deserve some due respect (both Dillon and Martin are under-rated on the national scope). Dillon haters, relax on this one, I'm not trying to stir anything up.

We both have defenses that need to get better if we are to progress.

It's amazing how both our teams reflect one another right now.

Have a good one Smiz!

Hey Smizzy, welcome aboard and hopefully Jets and Bengal fans reunite. Afterall, we have a lot in common.

We both have older RBs that deserve some due respect (both Dillon and Martin are under-rated on the national scope). Dillon haters, relax on this one, I'm not trying to stir anything up.

Have a good one Smiz!

Maybe thats why i like you guys :D

I just wish T.Spikes would have stayed with you guys...I already hate the idea of playing him twice a year.

I just wish T.Spikes would have stayed with you guys...I already hate the idea of playing him twice a year.

We'll like you even more smizzy if you kick his butt twice a year for us! <_<

Hey Smizzy, welcome aboard and hopefully Jets and Bengal fans reunite.  Afterall, we have a lot in common.

We both have older RBs that deserve some due respect (both Dillon and Martin are under-rated on the national scope).  Dillon haters, relax on this one, I'm not trying to stir anything up.

Have a good one Smiz!

Dont worry about that. The jets runningbacks wont be worried about spikes when fullbacks/offencive linemen push him 10 yards back or into the ground.

I think Spikes is way better than Ross, but without letting Spikes go we wouldn't have been able to afford James, Thorton, Powel, and Becket. It was good that they got rid of him and his attitude. He was not going to help the Bengals if he stayed, but he is a great player. I hope the Jets make it to the playoffs along with the Bengals. Good luck to the Jets next season. Whoodey.

B

I think Spikes is way better than Ross, but without letting Spikes go we wouldn't have been able to afford James, Thorton, Powel, and Becket. It was good that they got rid of him and his attitude. He was not going to help the Bengals if he stayed, but he is a great player. I hope the Jets make it to the playoffs along with the Bengals. Good luck to the Jets next season. Whoodey.

B

We'll be fine as long as chad stays healthy.

• 6 months later...

At least a couple of fans are getting it right.

Now all we need is the media to follow suit; easier said than done....

I can't front on the Jets, cool team...and besides you guys have my Alma Mater colors on, so it's just like imagining they're the Bobcats! :lol:

Yo Smizzy, quick question....

I have Lamont Jordan in my fantasy league. What do you think are the odds of him supplanting Curtis Martin for the feature RB position this year?

I have Lamont Jordan in my fantasy league. What do you think are the odds of him supplanting Curtis Martin for the feature RB position this year?

He won't....this kid has been running his mouth about whatever he can right now....he is diggin himself a very big hole here.

There is still a chance he gets delt before the season starts,but i doubt it.

Id look to trade him if he doesn't get traded.

He won't....this kid has been running his mouth about whatever he can right now....he is diggin himself a very big hole here.

Yeah, on top of that, I also heard he's in Coach Edwards doghouse, and he got demoted to third string for being out of shape. :wacko:

Man, my fantasy team is gonna be hoirting this year :(

Yeah, on top of that, I also heard he's in Coach Edwards doghouse, and he got demoted to third string for being out of shape. :wacko:

Man, my fantasy team is gonna be hoirting this year :(

he ran his ass off tonight.

12 for 62

he is in shape he is just in the dog house.