Attitude at the Jungle

Boobie Clark

I haven't been to a Bengals games in Cincy since the mid-80s. I don't know what y'all are like at games. Cardinals fans, even the hard-core (yes, both of them) are pretty tame. They'll get into fights with Cowboys fans, even though they're outnumbered, and get a little rowdy, but it ain't Oakland.

What about PBS? Is it like Oakland? Philly? If it isn't, how would you guys feel about it becoming a nasty place to play? A place where they throw batteries at the other team? A place where they have a court in the stadium? Okay, maybe not like Philly but you get the idea.

My four-year old son is standing here asking me what I'm doing. He's already a Bengals fan. I'm such the proud dad. He kills me when he says Go Buckeyes! Well, he wants to type a little something to you all. Sorry. :rolleyes:

tomiboiiyiymyotiybiohbkmbhotmykhtymotkhhkomnpoynmlynoymkoyynmoynmynpoynohyoiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiroimrtoinrnhjjhjij

And there ya have it. We're off to Disney dot com to play Kim Possible. Is the Super Bowl on yet?

My four-year old son is standing here asking me what I'm doing. He's already a Bengals fan. I'm such the proud dad. He kills me when he says Go Buckeyes! Well, he wants to type a little something to you all. Sorry. :rolleyes:

tomiboiiyiymyotiybiohbkmbhotmykhtymotkhhkomnpoynmlynoymkoyynmoynmynpoynohyoiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiroimrtoinrnhjjhjij

:blink: For you folks that need help in the translation of Boobie's 4 year old son's profound statement:

"tomiboiiyiymyotiybiohbkmbhotmykhtymotkhhkomnpoynmlynoymkoyynmoynmynpoynohyo

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiroimrtoinrnhjjhjij"

Here it is:

GO CINCINNATI BENGALS IN 2004!!!!! STOMP THE BROWNS, STEELERS, AND RAVENS!!!! TAKE THE A.F.C. NORTH CROWN, THE A.F.C. CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THE SUPER BOWL!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey...I met the kid. I dig what he has to say!! :P