New Uniforms!

AGrizzlyBaer

What if the whole uni was striped all over, helmet, jersey, pants, the whole deal.

yeh... it woud be pretty gay, but what about black uni with orange stripes.  :ph34r:

Holy s**t Duffman!! You're a genius!!! We spread a nasty rumor that all the Bengals are flamin' fags!! Who's gonna wanna tackle that?? :lol::lol:

The Browns already did that this year ...................... it didn't help. B)

You forget the major difference in these two teams...with the Bengals, it would be merely a rumor! :ph34r:

Yeah, I know ......... between that and drinking lake water, I was really worried about the Chiefs playnig the Bengals the week after they had played the Browns. I was scared that the Chiefs would catch something from the Browns and pass it on to the Bengals.

I don't worry about it so much with the other guys in our division, cause they know enough to wash their hands after every play when they're playing them. Didn't you ever notice that for the Browns games they replace the towels on the sidelines with Clorox anti - bacterial wipes ????? :ph34r:

I would also like to keep the helments the same which I believe they will from what I heard, but I would like to see an alternate look also with the new uni's. A white helment with black stripes and the same with the jersey and pants. The look of a true BENGAL tiger! Again this would just be an alternate style like carolina's blue tops or washington's arrow throwback alternates.