New Uniforms!

AGrizzlyBaer

New era, new uniforms. I agree with keeping the helmets, they are the leagues best. New uni's+ more jersey sales= money for Champ Bailey.[i can dream] :lol:

I like the striped helmets but I would like to see the solid orange change to a metallic or metal-flake orange color. The Giants and Eagles are two teams that changed afew years ago from a solid color to a metallic look. I think the Bengals helmet would look awsome that way.

:rolleyes: 1st post ever. love the site. durring the past year heard a lot of comments about jungle theme for PBS. I think the end zone walls should be orange with black stripes on the wall so that the best helmets in the league blend in and don't stand out. I love the helmets but sometimes I think they stand out against the background allowing opponets to keep track of the players.

Sound Crazy ??? :blink:

:rolleyes: 1st post ever. love the site. durring the past year heard a lot of comments about jungle theme for PBS. I think the end zone walls should be orange with black stripes on the wall so that the best helmets in the league blend in and don't stand out. I love the helmets but sometimes I think they stand out against the background allowing opponets to keep track of the players.

Sound Crazy ??? :blink:

First off...welcome to the forum. Now about sounding crazy, well I've heard crazier, and conversely we don't want our QB (whoever that may be in the future) also loosing our receivers more than they already do without a backround to get lost in!! :lol::lol:

First off...welcome to the forum. Now about sounding crazy, well I've heard crazier, and conversely we don't want our QB (whoever that may be in the future) also loseing our receivers more than they already do without a backround to get lost in!!  :lol:  :lol:

Good point!

What if the whole uni was striped all over, helmet, jersey, pants, the whole deal.

yeh... it woud be pretty gay, but what about black uni with orange stripes. :ph34r:

Holy s**t Duffman!! You're a genius!!! We spread a nasty rumor that all the Bengals are flamin' fags!! Who's gonna wanna tackle that?? :lol::lol:

What if the whole uni was striped all over, helmet, jersey, pants, the whole deal.

yeh... it woud be pretty gay, but what about black uni with orange stripes.  :ph34r:

Holy s**t Duffman!! You're a genius!!! We spread a nasty rumor that all the Bengals are flamin' fags!! Who's gonna wanna tackle that?? :lol::lol:

Last i heard Kordell was playing offense, or at least trying.

yeh... it woud be pretty gay, but what about black uni with orange stripes.  :ph34r:

The Browns already did that this year ...................... it didn't help. B)