check this mock draft!

it has us taking a qb in the second.... http://www.nflfuture.com/04mock.html

i mean what the hell

Now that's just damn funny...Who the hell can sit there with a straight face and make those picks? Gimme a break...Now saying that, I wouldn't be suprised if the bengals drafted a QB around round 6-7...

Not only were they playing the Ravens in Baltimore, half the O-line was down with the flu. We needed experience in that position - not a trial by fire. That would not have been a baptism that would have been a drowning! No sensible ciach would have put a rookie in that position.

BTW, this draft was lasted updated 12/17/03, he also has Mo Clarrett being the #1 prospect and San Diego picking Chris Perry RB in the 2nd (but maybe they are thinking like the Chiefs in '03 with Johnson)

As a student of these 1000 or so websites that post mock drafts ... 975 of them have absolutely no clue what they're mocking. Most of their mocks (and common sense) leave after their first round.

The key to all of these drafts is look at who you know won't be there in round one and then after about the first 10 picks you could just base everyone else off a need pick.

If you really want to tease yourself, Make a full 7 round mock draft based on needs,tendencies,trades,and free-agency additions and losses.

It takes forever to do that !! LOL. I know .. I do it every year.

Some times you look like "Carnac- the magnificent" because you're so unbelieveably accurate, then other times you know you just wasted your time, because someone up and trades away every pick for one guy (Saints....) or gets additional picks because free agents leave every year (Eagles) or get an extra pick from bone-head draft day trades involving players (falcons and Chargers).

it has us taking a qb in the second.... http://www.nflfuture.com/04mock.html

i mean what the hell

The name I spotted was Bo Schobel. I've been waiting for someone to mention his name. I'd say that if we could land Antione Winfield in the FA market, that Schobel would be a good fit for the type of defense that Marvin Lewis wants to run in Cincy. He's big, fast, smart, and best of all is that he's downright tenacious. He just never quits, and that is just about #1 on my list of "favorites" when it comes to players at any position. It's also the one thing that can't be coached. You either do it or you don't, and Schobel do it.

We already have his brother, and his other brother had a darn solid season in Buffalo. It's in the blood.