Corey Dillon YRDS vs. Denver

kingwilly

78 yards on CD thats a joke what are you covering him with 3 men.... and if boy are the bengals going to have a great PASSING day on your broncos...theere is not 1 man on that team that can containe CD so please bring all 3 just for our 1 Bengal so Kelly Washington can have a killer rookie YEAR

thanks for your time broncites-freak

but your hopes and dreams on that team

are just that LONG HOPES and BAD DREAMS

thanks again JBENGALS1

I don't actually expect CD to have a big game simply because the Broncos will be gunning for him. However I'll also say I do expect a pretty big passing game because of that. Besides, the Broncos secondary is their weak link so I expect the Bengals to exploit that.

I don't think Dillon will have over 100 yards, unless the Bengals can built an early big lead. Yea right.

Besides the fact that the Broncos will be gunning for Dillon, he's usually a slow starter. This meaning he doesn't usually rack up a lot of yards the first few games.

I don't actually expect CD to have a big game simply because the Broncos will be gunning for him. However I'll also say I do expect a pretty big passing game because of that. Besides, the Broncos secondary is their weak link so I expect the Bengals to exploit that.

The Broncos DBs can be exploited -- the Broncos are going to try to be more aggressive with the pass rush this year. Most of the reason teams were able to move the ball last year was because the Broncos put little pressure on the QB. If they can generate a pass rush, the DBs will be a lot more respectable by the end of the year. If not, they could be in trouble.