How badly does Kaesviharn suck?

tibor75

This guy is a freaking joke. It's an embarrassment that a chump like this even is on the team, much less plays. How can forget Owens and the great Lee Suggs humiliating the crap out of this guy? Or William Green's stiff arm laying out Suckeverhan like he was a damn math teacher. Oh wait, he is. hopefully garbage like this is a thing of the past.

These forums are pretty cool..  :blink:

If you're a hardcore Cincinnati Bengal fan, this place is more than cool. It's a must have in the favorites/bookmarks of your browser! Honestly...the "Jungle Noise" at the official Bengals website is about the lamest in the NFL.

I surfed in here by accident on "Google". I'm not sorry I did. I reckon you won't be either. The staff and members at this forum know their s**t, and I learn something everyday! I can tell you're not a bandwagon jumper. You wouldn't have shown up now, after the season was over if you were.

We also get some good input from fans of other teams occasionally. Usually from the Ravens and the Steelers. (Lambert58, Jam31, and Arizona for example. All good fans of the game.) NEVER the Browns. I don't think Kirkendall would tolerate such blasphemy!! :lol: Of course during the season we get trash talkers here from the up coming teams fans. It's a fact of life, but I find it amusing.

Anyway glad to have your input here! B)

by its pretty cool i mean its a nice board, there are a couple ones with more posters though (the insiders and football huddles)

More posters isn't a bad thing...but are they talking about the Bengals specifically? I think not. I too, enjoy visiting associated football sites, i.e. Ravens Talk, The Steel Curtain, to name a few. But when it's time to talk about where it really matters in your heart...I come here!

by its pretty cool i mean its a nice board, there are a couple ones with more posters though (the insiders and football huddles)

Yea, it's been pretty slow around here lately, but there has been little Bengals stuff to chat about. Things pick up drastically when the season starts and I can only imagine the amount of chatter when the draft finishes; shesh, there's going to be a lot of reading.. LOL

We also get some good input from fans of other teams occasionally. Usually from the Ravens and the Steelers. (Lambert58, Jam31, and Arizona for example. All good fans of the game.) NEVER the Browns. I don't think Kirkendall would tolerate such blasphemy!!

Cleveland has no right being in the state of Ohio. They are a glazier from lake effects snow -- further evidence that Mother Nature hates Cleveland!