Starters

mtmeece

What is the point in not playing the starters the full game?? So they can stand on the sidelines and develop rhythm with each other :angry::angry: It's not like they are headed to the playoffs and they need to be saved more important games.

If they can't get it together in preseason when will they? at the expense of another

2-4 start. Final thought: The starting job is CP's how many losses until he is benched. :(:(

*Sigh*...we rest the starters so we can see the backups play and figure out who we should keep on the roster and who we should cut. Resting the starters also minimizes the chances of injury. Preseason is nothing more than a fluffed up scrimmage. It means nothing but practice for the players.

And Palmer will be benched when he loses 16 games this season...happy? sheesh

*Sigh*...we rest the starters so we can see the backups play and figure out who we should keep on the roster and who we should cut. Resting the starters also minimizes the chances of injury. Preseason is nothing more than a fluffed up scrimmage. It means nothing but practice for the players.

And Palmer will be benched when he loses 16 games this season...happy? sheesh

Always with the excuses. No way in hell that ML lets carson lose 16 straight.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut is a phrase that I have heard used in my family well before KW was born, however if the nut fits why not.

Meece< why would you even consider benching Palmer? He made a lot of nice passes last night that our WR's dropped. Hit them right in the numbers. Palmer didn't have much time to trow the ball either. He needs to get the o-line and chew there ass out to give him more time.

Only thing I see wrong in Palmer is the long ball he seems to under throw it all the time?? Air that pigskin out and let CJ go get it.

Read my post again, I didn't suggest that Palmer be benched. It was supposed to be a question hopefully based on a worst case scenario and I really don't think the sky is falling I just think that if the starters need more time to establish that all important rhythm give it to them in the form of more preseason snaps. :blink:

After having the opportunity to watch the game with Philly I feel a little better about things. That may seem odd it certianlly did to me, however the defense looked like they played better than the final score. The Eagles beat the bengals with the big play, and I hate to even say this out loud but here goes. Chad always seems to catch the balls that require leaping or diving and has difficulty with those that are thrown at his numbers I noticed that last year and there is evidence of it in this preseason. Overall I think the team will be ok. Also did anyone else with TIVO not get to see the whole game.