Caleb Miller

BENGALTHEM

What's up with this guy? In the preseason last year, he played well. But once he got in the game he looked real soft. I understand this guy had injuries, but so did Landon Johnson.

Landon Johnson stepped up, ..........Caleb continued to play like a little ho.

If I'm not mistaken, Caleb was drafted higher than Landon, so wtf?

This guy better let his nuts hang this year.

If so, the Bengals truly will have a nice set of LBS.

funny thing is that ever draft grades site or anyalsis about the 04 draft said landon johnson was takin 2 rounda to early. so once again i'm proven right that marvin lewis iss indeed the smartest man in the world

We got more than we expected from one third rounder, Johnson, and about what you would expect from another, Miller. Plus, we don't know the full extent of Miller's ankle injury.

Give the guy a break. Dang. He could tear it up on special teams this year, about what a third rounder should do, with spot base defense duty if needed.

:player: :player: :player:

Caleb Miller always looked like more of a project guy to me...kind of like Matthias Askew.

Did Caleb Miller start at all this year? I'm not really sure on that but I remember either him or some other linebacker getting hurt during a Browns game this year.

Did Caleb Miller start at all this year? I'm not really sure on that but I remember either him or some other linebacker getting hurt during a Browns game this year.

Yeah, he started as soon as Nate Webster went down. Then he got injured in a game and Landon Johnson took over.

What's up with this guy? In the preseason last year, he played well. But once he got in the game he looked real soft. I understand this guy had injuries, but so did Landon Johnson.

Landon Johnson stepped up, ..........Caleb continued to play like a little ho.

If I'm not mistaken, Caleb was drafted higher than Landon, so wtf?

This guy better let his nuts hang this year.

If so, the Bengals truly will have a nice set of LBS.

I happen to think Caleb Miller's value to this team right now is as a back-up and on special teams. Which is fine. He has time to grow into the position and the league. Heck, he might not be ready to make an impact as a starter and regular until his fourth year or so, but no reason he cannot build to that point. That kind of growth simply adds to the team depth and gives them options in terms of contract issues in a few years.

Patience. Not everyone makes a splash right out of the gate...

First off Miller is not a "Ho".....He had a serious ankle injury but still made the Effort to contribute last year..

He's put on weight this year...looks stronger... Maybe he wont be a starter but I see him as a capable backup in case of injuries and that could be a blessing.

Browns Suck

LoL