2004 season highlights

CBin2k7

If you have the NFL network, they are showing the 2004 season highlights for the Bengals Tommorrow night at 8:30pm. Just thought it would be something worth noting.

They also had this commercial on NFL network talking about the Bengals best moment of the 2004 season. And since I am fairly new on this board I didn't discuss last season with many people, nor did I get to watch alot of games. But I did happen to see the game in New England and to watch the Bengals able to compete on that level was a good feeling, even though they lost, they gained alot of respect in that loss.

thoughts?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the NFL network, they are showing the 2004 season highlights for the Bengals Tommorrow night at 8:30pm. Just thought it would be something worth noting.

Thanks for the reminder...I would have spaced it.

I'll agree that it was good to see the Bengals compete vs. Pats on road. What burned me was that they should have beat the sh*t outta them. The reason they didn't were IIRC....Turnovers :angry:

1. The Rudi fumble in Pats territory on a perfect hit by Rodney Harrison. The play would have stood either way it was called, but that sucked out some marrow and stopped at least a FG.

2. CP TD INT to Asante Samuel. Rocket arm but that throw never had a chance. Doubt CP audibled on it or it was a hot read. Most likely dumba$$ playcall (unless of course it would've worked :D )

3. Kitna INT in end zone after great drive. Really sucked out some marrow. Kitna came in nice, though, and showed he's an excellent backup for the most part. TD waiting to happen.

Maybe there were more?

I got it ready to Tivo...let me know if anybody wants it on DVD.

No problemo, Kaz...PM me your address

I got Kaz and B4L...any other takers?

Hey Big O, I'd like to get in on that. BTW, I've got the 2003 Chiefs game, the 2004 Broncos MNF, the 04 Browns shootout, and the 04 Ravens comeback, all on DVD. All of them are DVD-R except for the Ravens game( it's DVD+R). Not sure how to copy them though. If you know how, clue me in and I'll send a copy of your choice. Unless that would break some type of copyright laws of course :rolleyes:

Hey, I'll hook you up...I'd love to borrow all of those, if I can...If I need to pick just one, I'd take the Ravens game.

I'm throwing in the Chad Johnson interviewing players at the Madden '06 kick off that just aired on NFL Total access.

I'm also going to throw in the Steelers 2004 year in revies, and if anybody wants I'll put the Browns and Ravens on their as well...they come on tomorrow so people can check out the competition.

No problem Big O. I'll be out of town for a few days as of tomorrow. I don't mind lending them all to ya, but it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before I could ship them. Just PM me when you're ready, and we can exchange addresses. I think you'll really enjoy having these games to watch. I've watched each one at least 10 times, except the Ravens game. I've probably watched it at least 30 times. I loved watching Palmer come of age that game and think it will be a measuring stick for this season. :player:

Hey Big O, are you charging a fee to send out those dvd's?

Naw, man, the first one is free. After I get you hooked...that's when you have to start turning tricks for me.

The Big Orange...DVD pirating, sermon preaching, pimping Chaplain

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

the highest of the highlights were of TJ making one great catch after another.

Why anyone would doubt him being a fine receiver is ludicrous.

Yup, it was a nice reminder of what kind of ridic season he turned in last year out of nowhere. No reason to think he will not maintain at this point in his career.