Wake up Bengals fans

bengals4ever

Put on the jerseys, get the rally caps on, slice up the meat and cheese, pop the first beer of the morning, pack the cooler, ITS GAMEDAY! If you can't get pumped for this game and for the game next week you have a problem. Biggest game in Bengals history in a long time.

TJ or Washington? Who you guys want to see play most? My vote if for Washington but you guys know that already.

Also, congrats to whoever started the forum. There are some great fans and some very knowledgable fans here. A great bunch of guys that I am thoroughly enjoying since finding the site. Job well done.

WHODEY! Great to be a Bengals fan.

TJ or Washington? Who you guys want to see play most? My vote if for Washington but you guys know that already.

Line either one of 'em up out opposite CJ. Then pop in a double tight end set with Dillon (or Rudi if he can't get going) in the backfield and mix in a little play action passing with a lot of carries by the RBs.

C'mon Bengals! Remember the vocabulary builder word of the day:

CLINCH!