Bengals getting Bashed

ravens#1

From what I understand the Bengals are going to be playing the Rams this coming Sunday. I think it's funny cuz the Bengals are going to get rammed in places that I can't graphically discuss.

From what I hear Preparation H representatives are going to be in the stadiums passing out free samples. The Bengals are going to get rammed so hard they're going to feel like Tracy Lords after the 500 man gang bang.

They're not gonna know what to do!

I think it's time I played Billy Goat's Gruff with Billy Brome. Come out come out wherever you are.

I'm callin you out chump.

Awww...What's a matter? Lose control of your bladder when the crows lost control of their destiny?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

suck it up....There's always next year...Of course that means that Brian "I'm really a genius...No really" Pillick has chosen yet another QB to hitch the Ravens too, and decides that he's never gonna give J Lewis the ball again because he's such a genius he wants to prove he really does know QB's....

give it a rest mate.

Yeah, yeah, dammit! Here I am. I ain't hiding. (I really don't want to do this...but he's good!!)

And by the way, I saw that movie with Tracy Lords. She didn't look too bad afterwards, but you looked like hell from "fluffin'" all those guys waiting their crack at her!! Your jaws were some kinda swollen dude!! Speaking of swollen...Your Ravens a**h***s must be a little on the tender side after the Raiders bent your boys over and drove them home, and we're talkin' the kind of driving where there's no car keys involved!! That butt reamin' courtesy of the self titled "Dumbest team in Football". So what the hell happened, eh?

....Okay, There. I did it. Your turn. <_<

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR RAVENS #1 AND THE REST OF THE RAVENS FANS.... WEREN'T YOU ALL BROWNS FANS AT ONE TIME? You all fell in love with Art Modell when he moved the former Browns to Baltimore, and bowed to this loser (Modell) and built him a new stadium, but the fact is Ravens is just another name for S-H-I-T, oh, sorry, BROWNS.... You talk about rednecks from the hills of Kentucky being Bengals fans, but the fact is the Ravens and Browns are one in the same, which reminds me of the sweatshirt I had as a Bengals fan back in the 80s, IF IT'S BROWN, FLUSH IT DOWN.... who dey !!!

OYEA lets get it going fool -- your just mad because the bengals controll your & OUR destiny your not driving the NORTH but we are so sit back and enjoy the ride,........................as for Preparation H i herd they were all sold out some chump named ravens#1 bought them out because of the whooping the raiders gave them !!!

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR RAVENS #1 AND THE REST OF THE RAVENS FANS.... WEREN'T YOU ALL BROWNS FANS AT ONE TIME? You all fell in love with Art Modell when he moved the former Browns to Baltimore, and bowed to this loser (Modell) and built him a new stadium, but the fact is Ravens is just another name for S-H-I-T, oh, sorry, BROWNS.... You talk about rednecks from the hills of Kentucky being Bengals fans, but the fact is the Ravens and Browns are one in the same, which reminds me of the sweatshirt I had as a Bengals fan back in the 80s, IF IT'S BROWN, FLUSH IT DOWN.... who dey !!!

No, according to them, they were Indianapolis fans (they claim the trophies sitting in the RCA dome) until 2000, when they all jumped on the bandwagon of a team named after a poem. now, they're lifers (fans since the beginning of the franchise's life - a few years ago.) they'd not like to talk about Cleveland, since they spent the better part of two decades ripping an owner who "stole" their franchsie, only to now root for a team who's owner did the exact same thing to another city.

No, according to them, they were Indianapolis fans (they claim the trophies sitting in the RCA dome) until 2000, when they all jumped on the bandwagon of a team named after a poem. now, they're lifers (fans since the beginning of the franchise's life - a few years ago.) they'd not like to talk about Cleveland, since they spent the better part of two decades ripping an owner who "stole" their franchsie, only to now root for a team who's owner did the exact same thing to another city.

Bravo!!!

You know Chicago, I never really looked at it that way....Damn, Ravens fans are seriously mental :blink:

But then that's what happens when you cheer for the Browns no matter what city they are in....

expansion franchise? Yeah right. Stolen franchise? Oh yeah.

OK guys, I can put up with a lot of smack but not this.

I was actually a fan of the Bengals growing up as a kid. Why??? Because the Colts left in the middle of the nite when I was 5 years old.

So all of you can f*** off. Try growing up without a football team in a football town. My dad would tell me stories about Johnny U and Bert Jones and then of course he would have to explain why the great Baltimore Colts left in the middle of the nite.

You Johnny come-lately's make me sick. Baltimore tried for years to land a legitimate football team. We hosted a Dolphins-Saints game in '87 (which I was in attendance) just to showcase ourselves to the league and look where that got us.

The NFL d***ed us over and NO ONE ever cared! When the Browns came to Bawlmer all I heard was how "storied" their franchise was and they just "had" to keep their colors and legacy. Which they did so F*** cleveland. They are just a bunch of whiney losing bitches. Where was the public outcry when the Colts left at 4 am in the middle of a snowstorm????

NOWHERE, Im sorry but the Colts had Johnny U and John Mackey and Artie Donovan and Gino Marchetti and I could go on and on and I am only 25 years old.

When will Baltimore-haters ever get it???? If you were in my position you would feel the same way.

So guess what??? We stole the Browns and this is one Ravens fan who is PROUD OF IT!

F*** cleveland, they let their stadium go to sh** and Art Modell, a founding father of the NFL that you all know and love now, tried to warn them but they did not listen. Meanwhile, Ravens fans have sold out every game since '96 even when we stunk. What about you guys??? Where have you been for the past 12 years??? I know Redsfan was there but clearly Cincinnati is doing a lot of bandwagon jumping right now.

We should have been given an expansion team in '96, we were better markets than Carolina and JAx. For example, Jax couldn't even sell out their first home playoff game ever. But that whole process was rigged. They were suppose to award 2 cities franchises and everyone conceded it would be one old and one new, Baltimore and Carolina. Yet when they granted Carolina the team, they delayed the second team for a month so St. Louis could get their house in order. Guess what happened after that??? They awarded it to JAx in spite of us because St Louis still couldnt get their sh** together.

That is why the Ravens are perfect for us Balti-morons! EVerybody hates us, the team, the owner, our best player....and you know what?? We f***ed everybody up in 2000 and it was like sticking a big middle finger to Paul Tagliabue and the NFL establishment.

So all of you laughing and yucking it up, enjoy it, but if you really dont believe me on this one, then you are just lying to yourself.

baltimore tried to do things the right way and got f***ed up the rear by tagliabue at every turn. So we went out and stole the Browns. And I could not be any happier because I finally have MY football team after all of these years.

I respect the Bengals because I used to root for them and now you have our old defensive coordinator. But if you fans want to spew dumb s**t out like this quote above, I am going to call you on it.

I also believe in karma and if you notice Isrsay and Indy have never sniffed a superbowl but Modell has one now. If Modell was so evil he would have never been so fortunate to have our 2000 team.

last but not least, please dont forget the Ravens have more rings than the Bengals

CASE CLOSED Baltimore haters

You accuse some of us here of being bandwagon jumpers when you jumped off the Bengals, and onto the Ravens? Some fan you are.

I've been a Bengals fan since about 1980 so I'm no Johnny-come-lately to this party, and about everyone on this site was posting well before this season kicked off.

I can understand being a bit bitter, but just let it go...Maybe the Cleveland cracks were a bit cruel...Damn, I can only imagine how I would feel if someone accussed me of being a Cleveland fan, and yes, Cleveland did let the Browns stadium go to s**t, and they did get what they deserved, but Art Modell is still a sack of s**t, and that's a fact, and that has nothing with moving the Browns from Cleveland....Look how he handled Paul Brown, look how he handled Jim Brown....What a putz. No such thing as Karma mate....

What a chip on your shoulder....I can certainly see why the Ravens and their fans think the NFL is against them...They'd be wrong....(See the Seahawks game for proof)

As for the rings....The Bengals will get a ring before the Ravens get another one.....count on it.

You accuse some of us here of being bandwagon jumpers when you jumped off the Bengals, and onto the Ravens? Some fan you are.

I've been a Bengals fan since about 1980 so I'm no Johnny-come-lately to this party, and about everyone on this site was posting well before this season kicked off.

I can understand being a bit bitter, but just let it go...Maybe the Cleveland cracks were a bit cruel...Damn, I can only imagine how I would feel if someone accussed me of being a Cleveland fan, and yes, Cleveland did let the Browns stadium go to s**t, and they did get what they deserved, but Art Modell is still a sack of s**t, and that's a fact, and that has nothing with moving the Browns from Cleveland....Look how he handled Paul Brown, look how he handled Jim Brown....What a putz. No such thing as Karma mate....

What a chip on your shoulder....I can certainly see why the Ravens and their fans think the NFL is against them...They'd be wrong....(See the Seahawks game for proof)

As for the rings....The Bengals will get a ring before the Ravens get another one.....count on it.

Yeah dude grow up without a football team and tell me what team you root for??

Football teams are like girlfriends, the Bengals and I were in a long distance relationship, as of 1996 the Ravens became my wife.

Sorry but one f** up against the Seahawks does not erase years of BS. The only reason the media made such a big deal of it because it happened IN FAVOR of Baltimore - EGADS!!!!!!!

Finally I am not into "counting on it" , The Ravens have been around 7 years and it took us 5 to do what you guys have never done. Mr Modell can be a "sack of sh**" in your opinion but what the hell do you call your lame-ass owner then???? If it wasn't for a Ravens coach you guys would still be.......whatever.

Being a Ravens fan is the best. First class organization and first class players. 8 probowlers as a matter of fact

I know you are in first now, time will tell..........

Where have you been for the past 12 years??? I know Redsfan was there but clearly Cincinnati is doing a lot of bandwagon jumping right now.

Jam, I think mostly everyone here are true Bengal fans but that 12 years, man it was tough for a long time. I can understand why some would now just come out and say, Here I Am. I know you were frustrated for a long time, for I would be to in the same situation but don't let anyone get to you man. You've shown some serious class and respect from some in this forum.

Plus I don't like it when people compare their dedication for the Bengals that everyone has been a Bengals fan justifying to anyone that calls out non-fans or bandwagon. I know you're proud and all, not specifically talk to a someone, and you should be. After all it shows true loyalty, but in some instances who cares? Everyone here is a Bengals fan, we all have to start somewhere. We are all Bengal fans either starting in 2003 or 1968, we all have a common greater good. Take me for example, I'm only 25 and didn't understand anything about football until around 5 when I started playing, then I moved to Cincy at 10 so I wasn't a fan then. But man, those damned strippes hooked me.

Now that's a speech to remember. It's like one of those, where were you when Kirkendall said... nevermind.

Yeah dude grow up without a football team and tell me what team you root for??

Football teams are like girlfriends, the Bengals and I were in a long distance relationship, as of 1996 the Ravens became my wife.

Sorry but one f** up against the Seahawks does not erase years of BS.  The only reason the media made such a big deal of it because it happened IN FAVOR of Baltimore - EGADS!!!!!!!

Finally I am not into "counting on it" , The Ravens have been around 7 years and it took us 5 to do what you guys have never done.  Mr Modell can be a "sack of sh**" in your opinion but what the hell do you call your lame-ass owner then????  If it wasn't for a Ravens coach you guys would still be.......whatever.

Being a Ravens fan is the best.  First class organization and first class players.  8 probowlers as a matter of fact

I did not grow up around a football team....I got no sympathy for you on that one. Just cause you're a big city doesn't mean you deserve a football team...And just because a team moved close by doesn't mean you have to give up being a fan....I didn't magically turn into a Carolina Panthers fan when they started up just cause they were close to me....

7 years???? 7 Years? Gimme a break. The Ravens are an expansion franchise in name only. They've been around for ages....They were the Browns, THE BROWNS!!! so don't tell me that they did it all in 5 years....What a joke. They moved everything but the name...The Ravens wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the founder of the BENGALS!!!

firstclass in everything but the division.

And yeah, the Ravens have won a Super Bowl and good for them....But damn, don't act like the Bengals haven't ever won anything, or been to two Super Bowls....Get off it.

Kirk: That is why I became a Bengals fan, those stripes sure are purdy!

Kevnz: I guess we can agree to disagree, name the "browns" on our superbowl team?? Stover and Burnett. Ray and Ogden became the first Ravens picks in '96 and we have destroyed and rebuilt the team to much success with only those two "old browns" to help us.

And I know what you guys have been through, i watched the loss to SF in horror.

All Im saying is that bottom line, if we want to get into a pissing match, we have a ring and I can smile about that.

I dont hate you guys or your team, but when people start spewing venom on my team, I will snap back

I know I am bitter and I apologize for the long rant earlier but I just wanted you guys to get a feel for the Baltimore Raven's fans mindset.

Last point is that Baltimore is was and always will be a football town. Carolina is not. Carolina never had Unitas to Berry. Baltimore helped put the NFL on the map and all we seem to have gotten is disrespect. Crimminy, we even rooted for a CFL team just to have professional football in town!

If you aint from Bawlmer I dont expect you to know how I feel, just have some grasp of our gripes.

I know you all aren't bandwagon fans but if the Bengals left at 4 am in February and you went 12 years without football, whatever team you got I believe you would be swearing allegiance to.

I swear my allegiance to Baltimore first and foremost.

Now if only my Orioles would sign Guerrero already!!!!!!!

Kevnz: I guess we can agree to disagree, name the "browns" on our superbowl team?? Stover and Burnett. Ray and Ogden became the first Ravens picks in '96 and we have destroyed and rebuilt the team to much success with only those two "old browns" to help us.

And I know what you guys have been through, i watched the loss to SF in horror.

All Im saying is that bottom line, if we want to get into a pissing match, we have a ring and I can smile about that.

I dont hate you guys or your team, but when people start spewing venom on my team, I will snap back

I know I am bitter and I apologize for the long rant earlier but I just wanted you guys to get a feel for the Baltimore Raven's fans mindset.

Last point is that Baltimore is was and always will be a football town. Carolina is not. Carolina never had Unitas to Berry. Baltimore helped put the NFL on the map and all we seem to have gotten is disrespect. Crimminy, we even rooted for a CFL team just to have professional football in town!

The last thing I'll say about the Browns/Ravens thing is that the organization was in place, and let's not forget that Ozzie(a former Brown) is/was the one calling the shots their.....

Don't mention that SF game......still hurts...........................

As for spewing venom....Well we are division rivals, it's gonna happen...especially when certain fans were talking mad smack....You have been a class act just about the entire time you've been on the board....

I can sympathize with Baltimore, hell half of my family is from Baltimore....I still think that Baltimore(especially coack Pillick, sorry, Can't stand him) put's a little too much stock on thinking the NFL is against them...

I'll also say I'm sorry if I said anything that offended you, I'll also say ignore me If I'm responding to some of the idiot Ravens fans...We know who they are.

Sorry but one f** up against the Seahawks does not erase years of BS.  The only reason the media made such a big deal of it because it happened IN FAVOR of Baltimore - EGADS!!!!!!!

Finally I am not into "counting on it" , The Ravens have been around 7 years and it took us 5 to do what you guys have never done.  Mr Modell can be a "sack of sh**" in your opinion but what the hell do you call your lame-ass owner then????  If it wasn't for a Ravens coach you guys would still be.......whatever.

Being a Ravens fan is the best.  First class organization and first class players.  8 probowlers as a matter of fact

I don't know about most people, but I hate the Ravens because of their fans, not their players, owners or city.

And since you guys are really the Browns, who started playing ball sometime around 1945, and you won Super Bowl 35 - I'd say it took you 35+ years to win a Super Bowl. Granted, we haven't won a SB yet, but we've only been around since 1968, which was what - 35 years ago. And since we didn't join the NFL until 1970, well they'd already played 4 SBs by then. So at least for now. Historically speaking and using SB wins as the measuring stick, we're not as bad as you.

Don't you guys have another game this week? s**t, we played you two weeks ago. Get over it.

BTW, you know your team is the first child of the Brown family. They're your legacy. Show a little respect.

Confession time:

I am a former Browns fan. You have to remember that when I was a kid, the Browns were the only pro team in Ohio. This was also during Jim Browns era, and he'd make a fan of most anybody. ( yeah I'm that old)

Anyway I started having bad feelings for the Browns when they fired Paul Brown. I always thought he was great and in my opinion, he got treated badly considering everything he had done for the franchise. I remember the talk in the paper of him starting a team in Cincinnati, but I really didn't believe that it would happen till they actually ran a contest to name the new team. My Dad was so pissed when he found out it was to be an AFL team that he still followed the Browns. Probably more to piss him off than anything else, I became an instant dyed in the wool Bengals fan. The rest is as they say history.

By the way you can thank Mr. Modell for those stripes you guys like so much too. He said the Bengals helmets were too close to the Browns and pitched a fit to the league office. They agreed and said the Bengals had to change. ................ Voila ! Striped helmets.

One last thing. When everyone started moving franchises and the Bengals started on their losing streak ................ it scared me to death. Felt the same way when Marge hinted that she might move the Reds across the river to Covington. It was like getting stabbed with an icicle. So I have great empathy for anyone who loses a team from their town. The threat of it is bad enough, I can't imagine it really happening. knowing me, I'd have an instant but deep and unadulterated hate for the team and its new city.

When everyone started moving franchises and the Bengals started on their losing streak ................ it scared me to death.

If I remember right, weren't the Bengals close to going to LA?

As much as I hate the Browns, I really limit myself to the current Browns and not the Ravens (or former Browns). I like the Ravens, not better than the Bengals but I appreciate good football teams, quality scouting and coaching tenured to his players. they might hold a bit of bitter history with most of us, but they aren't the Browns anymore, they are back in Cleveland, hense, if it's Browns flush it down!

On Billick:

I came from Minnesota while he was the O-coordinator and man o man did I love watching the plays that he called. Billick will tell you he's a genious, but frankly he's done a damned good job with both teams in tune with their respected offenses. He does tend to be annoying but lets give credit where it's due. Two offenses in Minnesota compariable to any in history and a Super Bowl ring, that's fact.

Wanna know something, Ravens fans and Bengals fans should be right now throwing jabs at each other. After all they are both in competition for that elusive AFC North title.

As much as I hate the Browns, I really limit myself to the current Browns and not the Ravens (or former Browns). I like the Ravens, not better than the Bengals but I appreciate good football teams, quality scouting and coaching tenured to his players. they might hold a bit of bitter history with most of us, but they aren't the Browns anymore, they are back in Cleveland, hense, if it's Browns flush it down!

Wanna know something, Ravens fans and Bengals fans should be right now throwing jabs at each other. After all they are both in competition for that elusive AFC North title.

Whoa, do my eyes decieve me?...If I'm not mistaken, this is the first "smack" (albeit borderline tame) that I've ever seen from Kirkendall! Where's my calendar, I'm markin' this day down!! :D

redsfan2, man you are old ;)

Kirkendall, Just remember, Pillick's(I can't help myself) ring came because of Defense...I also think that a lot of what the "genius" did with the Vikes was because of his personel...Something he has yet to figure out with the Ravens. I mean he built a passing game centered around his TE!! :blink: That's gonna strike fear in the heart of the opposing team...

As for the Bengals moving...Hell one of the things I remember hearing at the time was the NFL making the Browns stay in Cleveland and moving the Bengals to Baltimore, or worse yet Cleveland . :ph34r: