ALL WRIGHT, BENGALS-RAVENS TIED AGAIN.

KYBENGALFAN

I've got to go out and have dinner with the wife, but please, everyone, go to the Ravens message site and trash 'em and trash 'em good for losing to the Raiders and falling back into a first-place tie with the Bengals in the AFC North. On tie-breakers, the Bengals have the edge based on division records... WHO DEY !!! Thank You Raiders.. WHO DEY !!!! Coach Billick, what a cry baby.. :P

For about three games there I forgot who this team was. I love them, don't get that wrong. This is the best football organization in the league, bar none. Two years ago we cut everybody who had pubes, have rebuilt, and are competitive again. But, we are still rebuilding, the average guy on this team got his drivers license last week, and despite the last few weeks, our O does stink. We are too flawed.

After having thought it over for a while, I feel better with the loss. Our backs are against the wall now and that is when this team decides to bring it's A game. Unfortunately, the way the numbers look, that wall is covered in poison spikes, and if we slip it is over.

I'll be rooting for the rams, but I am not happy about the Ravens not controlling their own destiny anymore. I had wanted that Pittsburgh game at the end of the season to be meaningless. Now, it looks like it's going to come down to that game.