Just got my tickets to the game on ebay

Btrester151

JBrooks,

I'm down in Orange County (Aliso Viejo). If you want to catch a game, the Fox Sports Grill in the Irvine Spectrum is top notch. Probably going there Sunday.

My wife, son and I are heading back to Cincy for the holidays as well. Was considering the Cleveland game but the $$ may be too much at this point. Would be sweet to go see the all-black attack beat down the browns.

kw,

don't get that far down too much. i catch the games at a local bar, barney's beanery. yes, that's what it's called. found a solid grouping of bengal fans there. some bandwagon jumpers, but 3 or 4 who you can tell have been in for the long haul.

if ever in orange county during a game, i'll take that in mind. i can't stand to miss a game.

if you're ever in LA, head to barney's. every sunday, you can find me with my James Brooks jersey on.

the game was AWESOME!!!!!!!! As I was walking up to the stadium I was able to trade a scalper my crappy seats for some tickets in section 139(row 20). Right on the 40 yard line lower level!!!!! I did have to give him an extra ten bux a piece for them, but hey....I still got them!!!! Great game! Does anybody else think that Hardy is weak at Middle line backer? I really dont like it when a starting line backer doesnt even get 4 tackles in a game...... Did anybody else see TO throw snow at the fans in the endzone after his first touchdown????I so wanted to run on the field and lay him out :) Who Dey