1000 posts

jjakq27

I realized yesterday that I have hit the hallowed plateau of 1000 posts. I am sure that has to be worth something around here, right admins? Extra site priveledges, frequent flyer miles, a new keyboard.....anything?

So at this point I would like to thank the moderators and administrators for doing a great job of keeping this site running. I have enjoyed the comraderie and banter since I came on here last December (2003).

I would also like to thank the following people, without which I would be hovering around the 300 or 400 mark. Barbarian, WillisXPress, WillisDownYaThroat and DontPushMe to name a few. I am sure I have left a few others out. If I did, you know who you are.

Here's to a prosperous 2005 season for our team....WHO DEY! :player:

I realized yesterday that I have hit the hollowed plateau of 1000 posts. I am sure that has to be worth something around here, right admins? Extra site priveledges, frequent flyer miles, a new keyboard.....anything?

So at this point I would like to thank the moderators and administrators for doing a great job of keeping this site running. I have enjoyed the comraderie and banter since I came on here last December (2003).

I would also like to thank the following people, without which I would be hovering around the 300 or 400 mark. Barbarian, WillisXPress, WillisDownYaThroat and DontPushMe to name a few. I am sure I have left a few others out. If I did, you know who you are.

Here's to a prosperous 2005 season for our team....WHO DEY! :player:

You are forgetting BengalsBax, he was a gem.

I can hear the music now pushing you off the stage.  It's sounds like your delivering a speech for your academy award, and you forgot to thank your family for all their support :P

Voice of narrator..."and now a word from our sponsors".........Hey wait I'm not done yet.....CUT.

I also like when the old senile guy gets the lifetime acheivement award and walks off to the right and the tall blond has to "redirect" him back to the left.....