Cant we all be real?

daquixers

I dont understand this at all. There is all this crazy smack and no one wants to talk real facts.

Buffalo's Offense: 25th

Cinci's Defense: 27th

Advantage: Buffalo

Cinci's Offense: 15th

Buffalo's Defense: 3rd

It should be a close game. Buffalo's defense is easily in the TOPS of the game and there special teams is better than ANY team bar none. That being said, Cinci's offense is starting to come on, but there defense isnt that good and either is there Special Teams. Should be a good game.

Bledsoe vs Kitna --- Tie

McGahee vs Johsnon --- McGahee (ESPN calls him the best RB in the NFL right now)

Moulds vs Johnson --- Tie

C.J is the 1st rated REC. in AFC per AOL with 80 recp. and 1151 yds. so I think we might have the edge there. And TJ has been really coming on...

Eric Moulds has been one of the best WR's in the NFL for the past 6 years ... he is constantly in the pro-bowl and is constantly double covered (because he has a rookie on the other side of him). Chad has Houshmanzedah on the other side so it helps him ...

Im not into smack, so dont expect to much from me. :ph34r:

C.J is the 1st rated REC. in AFC per AOL with 80 recp. and 1151 yds. so I think we might have the edge there. And TJ has been really coming on...

TJ's emergence over the last month is I think a major reason for the success of the offense overall. I'm looking forward to seeing him in this game because while the Bills D is going to be a good test, they are not known for taking the " cheap shots " that he's had to put up with vs several of our recent opponents.

Loved his comment on the catch in the last game " I'm going to give up my body to make that catch ". Now if we can get PW back healthy next year ........ B)

TJ's emergence over the last month is I think a major reason for the success of the offense overall. I'm looking forward to seeing him in this game because while the Bills D is going to be a good test, they are not known for taking the " cheap shots " that he's had to put up with vs several of our recent opponents.

Loved his comment on the catch in the last game " I'm going to give up my body to make that catch ". Now if we can get PW back healthy next year ........ B)

Yeah. Should be a good game. #3 ranked defense.

You guys have to look at how many top defenses we've already faced though(balt twice, pittsburgh twice, New England, Miami, Denver, Wasington Etc) We may not have won all of those games but we moved the ball very efficiently. The Bills #3 defense os good, but is not the advantage you guys might think it is.

You guys have to look at how many top defenses we've already faced though(balt twice, pittsburgh twice, New England, Miami, Denver, Wasington Etc) We may not have won all of those games but we moved the ball very efficiently. The Bills #3 defense os good, but is not the advantage you guys might think it is.

Yeah. I'm not into smack. Im just gonna stop.

Just an interesting point here, but you guys say your excellent play recently could be closely related to the emergence of TJ. The Bills have also gotten a spark in the recieving game from Lee Evans, although to a lesser extent because its probaly more the improvement in the O line and Willis.

But OFFICIALLY the defense is ranked #3.

PLEASE start saying DEFENSE AGAINST YARDS. You're #9 on scoring defense -- the stat that actually matters.

:blink:

If you actually saw them play you would know we are nowhere near #9 in defense. You have any idea how long they were on the field earlier this season? We didnt score!

Let me ask you this, last year the bills were higher ranked then the ravens on defense. Who would you have taken? Stats mean s**t buddy. Our d is VASTLY improved from last year..they're just dominate and you'll see that tommorrow. And look what you did to my post, you only answered what you wanted to, to make your post look better. So have you seen the bills play this year?

HERe's some few facts for you guys(easy one too) and a few guesses I think you'll agree with

1. Despite your accusations of the Bill being awesome they are still 7-6

2. Despite our accusations of the Bengals being awesome we are still 6-7 (Although if you knew how bad it's been to be a fan, to years of being .500 would be a big step foreard for our franchise as a whole)

3. Both teams had really bad starts to the year and BOth teams are hitting their strides right now

4. Even though you might be favored, we actually play great at home and that should give us a small advantage.

5. This will be a close game. Buffalo's defense is not going to dominate us and you guys will put up some points on our mediocre defense

5. All of this probably means this will be a close game.

I am a bengals fan so of course I'm going to pick them, but it will be a tough contest

I dont understand this at all. There is all this crazy smack and no one wants to talk real facts.

It should be a close game. Buffalo's defense is easily in the TOPS of the game and there special teams is better than ANY team bar none. That being said, Cinci's offense is starting to come on, but there defense isnt that good and either is there Special Teams. Should be a good game.

Bledsoe vs Kitna --- Tie

McGahee vs Johsnon --- McGahee (ESPN calls him the best RB in the NFL right now)

Moulds vs Johnson --- Tie

I don`t know where you got those rankings ?

The Bengals are ranked 14TH overall in Offense

and they have the 24TH overall Defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

So your 1st post should read.

Cinci's Defense: 24th

Advantage BENGALS

Then it should go on to say

Cinci's Offense: 14th

Advantage BENGALS

Because the Bengals have played 9 games against top 10 Defenses.

They have played 4 games against teams that had the #1 ranked

Defense that week and we went 3-1 in those game. We are 4-2

at home this season and 10-4 overall at home since Marvin Lewis

became the Head Coach.

The Bills are 2-4 on the road this season with their 2 road wins coming

at the hands of the Dolphins and Seahawks.

Record of Buffalo's last four opponents: 18-34

Record of Bengal's last four opponents: 35-17

Kitna= better than Bledsoe

McGahee has a lower average yards per carry than Rudi

And Moulds better than Chad Johnson is f**king laughable ! :lol:

Just an interesting point here, but you guys say your excellent play recently could be closely related to the emergence of TJ.  The Bills have also gotten a spark in the recieving game from Lee Evans, although to a lesser extent because its probaly more the improvement in the O line and Willis.

Back to the topic.

Emergence of TJ has meant that the opponents have had to stop dbl teaming CJ. They still do in situations, and TJ has consistently made them pay for it.

As with your O line, same can be said of ours. Problem with them is that they haven't been able to achieve the consistency yet ... but in their defense, they haven't been all that healthy all year either.

Lastly Palmer was getting in sync with the receivers and the line and that made all the difference in the world.

I really am looking forward to the game because like the other guys have noted .. we've played a lot of the top defenses and according to all the pundits yours is not only top rated but on a roll as well. We're coming out of the wasteland ( finally ) and to be the best ....we have to play and beat the best. If we win tomorrow, then we can say we're on our way ...... If we lose we'll just have to see why and do what needs to be done to fix it.

I don`t know where you got those rankings ?

The Bengals are ranked 14TH overall in Offense

and they have the 24TH overall Defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

So your 1st post should read.

Cinci's Defense: 24th

Advantage BENGALS

Then it should go on to say

Cinci's Offense: 14th

Advantage BENGALS

Because the Bengals have played 9 games against top 10 Defenses.

They have played 4 games against teams that had the #1 ranked

Defense that week and we went 3-1 in those game. We are 4-2

at home this season and 10-4 overall at home since Marvin Lewis

became the Head Coach.

The Bills are 2-4 on the road this season with their 2 road wins coming

at the hands of the Dolphins and Seahawks.

Record of Buffalo's last four opponents: 18-34

Record of Bengal's last four opponents: 35-17

Kitna= better than Bledsoe

McGahee has a lower average yards per carry than Rudi

And Moulds better than Chad Johnson is f**king laughable ! :lol:

This gets my vote for Post of the year... !!!!

Damn somebody get Old Schooler a Beer, and somebody get that other guy the Jaws of Life to help him get his foot out of his mouth ! :lol:

Your so-called "facts" lie somewhat. It doesn't make sense to compare a ranking on offense to a ranking on defense. They're apples and oranges. Look at the actual yards gained/allowed.

Cin Offense: 332.6 yds/game; 22.8 pts/game

Buf Defense: 269.4 yds/game; 17.8 pts allowed/game

Buf Offense: 290.1 yds/game; 22.8 pts/game

Cin Defense: 345.0 yds/game; 23.6 pts allowed/game

If everything adverages out, Buffalo will have about 15 more yards of offense than Cincinnati and Buffalo would score 23 points to Cincinati's 20. There's a slight edge for Buffalo, but nothing more. Once you factor in the home field advantage for Cincy, it's very very even.

Buffalo's special teams are better than ANY other team out there?!?! What kinda kool-aid have you been drinkin? :D

Punting:

Cin - 65 punts; 21 inside the 20; 36.2 net avg; 42.1 gross avg

Buf - 65 punts; 16 inside the 20; 32.9 net avg; 40.9 gross avg

Kick Returns:

Cin - 8.9 yds avg (punt returns); 19.6 yds avg (kickoff returns)

Buf - 8.5 yds avg (punt returns); 19.1 yds avg (kickoff returns)

Kicking:

Cin - 24/27 FG; 53 yds (long); 32/32 XPT; 104 PTS

Buf - 17/20 FG; 43 yds (long); 34/34 XPT; 85 PTS

Of course, all of this is on paper, which is why they play the game! It'll be a hard-fought, blue collar kind of game -- the way football should be played. Cincinnati will win on a FG in OT, 27 - 24. :player: