Congrats, Bengals

TROLL

You played a better game than I expected. :ph34r:

T.J. also did very well for my fantasy team :D

I suppose I shall hear excuses of how the refs screwed you and that "you beat yourself" <_< Same old story.

You did a good job of stopping Corey, too bad the pass D didn't show up :lol:

I could rub it in your faces more and more, but I, as you all know, am too classy a person. B)

Now please end the Jills playoff hopes! :player:

it was a moral victory for you guys.

Way to Go!

B) There's going to be a moral to the victory next week too. The moral is that the Bills should've stayed in Buffalo and played what's left of the Browns again.

Psyche yourself up all you want and talk all the crap you want Ski ...... cause you and me both know you're whistling passed the graveyard, and the closer you get to next Sunday the closer you get for another chance to cry in your Genny lite.

it was a moral victory for you guys.

Way to Go!

B) There's going to be a moral to the victory next week too. The moral is that the Bills should've stayed in Buffalo and played what's left of the Browns again.

wow, you're a quick one

:lol::lol:

Not really ........... just by comparison .. that's all.

Billy, Joisey, Barb ........ Those are a few of the ones who are quick. I'm sure you'll be meeting them directly .... if you hang around.

Never answered me about the flamingos ........ Remember to look behind the Bathtub Shrine. :lol::lol:

Not really ........... just by comparison .. that's all.

Billy, Joisey, Barb ........ Those are a few of the ones who are quick. I'm sure you'll be meeting them directly .... if you hang around.

Don't sell yourself short there Redsfan! And Player and I have met. He's okay by me. B)

For one, the Rudi fumble was not a fumble. For two Dillions touchdown was not a touchdown. Third, the penalty on Chad...not a penalty. You are aloud to push off or do whatever you need to do within that first 5 yards. Read the rule book......as far as the refs go.

The Bengals did beat themselvs and they are going to be a top notch football team once Marvin puts the fear of god in them and they stop doing that kind of crap. Penalty after penelty. You can't do that kind of stuff and still expect to beat the defending super bowl champs. But if you noticed, for a place that is supposed to be so loud, it seemed pretty quiet towards the end of the game. Upset was in the air and New Englanders knew they got away with one. Enjoy it while you can.

One more point. The defense didn't show up in the first half at all. But if you look at the second half, they gave up only 7 points and that was on the first drive of the half. The defense did pick it up in the second half.

For one, the Rudi fumble was not a fumble. For two Dillions touchdown was not a touchdown. Third, the penalty on Chad...not a penalty. You are aloud to push off or do whatever you need to do within that first 5 yards. Read the rule book......as far as the refs go.

The Bengals did beat themselvs and they are going to be a top notch football team once Marvin puts the fear of god in them and they stop doing that kind of crap. Penalty after penelty. You can't do that kind of stuff and still expect to beat the defending super bowl champs. But if you noticed, for a place that is supposed to be so loud, it seemed pretty quiet towards the end of the game. Upset was in the air and New Englanders knew they got away with one. Enjoy it while you can.

One more point. The defense didn't show up in the first half at all. But if you look at the second half, they gave up only 7 points and that was on the first drive of the half. The defense did pick it up in the second half.

blah blah blah, watching the playoffs from home again....

We're going to miss you when you are gone......not.....

ill miss you all on this board too, but you've been tailing my posts on this board for a week now.....and it scares me a little

It was an entertaining game. The Bengals just arent there yet. The offense looks fabulous right now, but the D could not stop anyone in the first half!

The Pats are the class of the NFL and the Bengals are clearly an up and coming team. We as fans however, should not be satisfied with this game, a loss is a loss. Lets just hope they now feel like they can play with anyone. If they didnt already.

:player:

ill miss you all on this board too, but you've been tailing my posts on this board for a week now.....and it scares me a little

It's more like tripping over you....

It's more like tripping over you....

whatever guy, your jokes are aweful, just enjoy the rest of the season....

:rolleyes: As I said, SAME OLD STORY.

The Bengals weren't ready to beat the Pats, but I think they know after this game that they should have. Like Marvin Lewis said last night, it's time to put an edge on things and do more than come close. The Pats have been doing that for a while, and the Bengals are just starting to figure it out, but you can see the Bengals figuring it out.

This was a great game for the Bengals and the Pats both. The Pats got to give their character, mystique and work-ethic a good workout. The Bengals got confirmation of how good they can be along with a much-needed spanking for not being as detailed and professional as they need to be to live up to their potential.