Baltimore has no fan site?

Boobie Clark

One thing I've noticed in my visits to Pittsburgh and Baltimore fan sites - there aren't many Bengals fans there. But a couple of you morons from the coast always swing into the Jungle in your tights and on your vine beatin' the bushes like blind tee-ballers. Just an observation.

Nobody gives a crap about the Baltimore Browns you freak, so take your smack somewhere else before we ratchet you doggy-style like you used to get it in Cleveland's dog pound.

One thing I've noticed in my visits to Pittsburgh and Baltimore fan sites - there aren't many Bengals fans there. But a couple of you morons from the coast always swing into the Jungle in your tights and on your vine beatin' the bushes like blind tee-ballers. Just an observation.

Nobody gives a crap about the Baltimore Browns you freak, so take your smack somewhere else before we ratchet you doggy-style like you used to get it in Cleveland's dog pound.

Now thats just good clean American fun...... B)

JohnieJerkoff -

Is that the best you can do? Call me lame or my compatriots motorcycle ashtrays - that's the best you got? Oh no, wait - gotta reload my peashooter. You're pathetic.

BTW, Boobie Clark was a Bengals' RB in the 70s. You know, back when you guys had the Colts. You're still bitter about that, huh?

How about this p*ssy, take sometime off from your circle jerk ............ come to Baltimore next week. Let's hear your bulls**t in person. About as much chance of that as your bible thumpers winning.

Here's another one for ya, Marvin Lewis isn't sh*t. You goofs can't draft as high as you have, for as long as you have, and suck forever. Lewis was nothing in Baltimore with Ray Lewis.

Okay, no you're just full of s**t you little piss ant. You had damn sure better be lucky I'm half a world away, cause make no mistake about it, I'd be at the game, and I'd kick you ass. So stop posting threats cause you think you're safe behind your computer.

Marvin Lewis made the Baltimore Ravens great. He is the reason they have a Super Bowl trophy. He is the one that pushed for all those defensive players, he is the one that put them in postions to play great and win games. By the comments you made you showed you know nothing about football, you're just a little snot nosed punk.

Sorry Bengals fans for bringing this down to this level, but I can't let this guy just walk away.

Now you're talkin' JohnieJerkoff- a little sensitive like a girly man, but you're talkin'. Didn't I see you on queer eye for the queer guy?

Right, I'm going to fly in from Phoenix just to thump your dumb ass. Maybe I'll get to share some cell time with Lewis when he gets back from work release. Make him my bitch just like I've done you.

What a redneck - don't you have a confederate flag to run up a pole? Maybe your trailer needs to be run through the car wash.

I was over at Ravenstalk.com. They talk football over there. I told them they had a couple of pathetic monkey-strokers over here representin', invited them to come over and talk some ball.

I'm done with you. Rode hard put away wet. Next.

What a redneck - don't you have a confederate flag to run up a pole? Maybe your trailer needs to be run through the car wash.

Hey now Boobie, don't be doggin rednecks by saying this twit is one. You'll give real rednecks like me a bad name. :D

by the way, good shot there mate.

Cheers

Keep spewin your verbal diarrhea s**teater.

Eisa Momeni

Or what Rallo? You'll threaten us some more? Give it up and get lost. You're talking s**t cause you think you're safe and you know the Ravens are gonna lose Sunday. Take a hike mate.

Here's another one for ya, Marvin Lewis isn't sh*t. You goofs can't draft as high as you have, for as long as you have, and suck forever. Lewis was nothing in Baltimore with Ray Lewis.

December football just gets folks angry doesn't it?

Interesting antithesis that "Marvin Lewis isn't sh*t," and, yet "Lewis was nothing in Baltimore WITH Ray Lewis."

I thought Ray Lewis helped out his defense a lot, personally.

You Ravens fans are welcome to talk as much trash as you want, IMHO, but you might want to get off the rag, let your crotches heal a little from the tampon chafing and come back to talk that trash about football instead of about showing up for a rumble.

Just for laughs, could you put up a post about how your all black-belts in karate, too?

And just for the record, could you tell me whether or not your dad could beat up my dad?