Recording of Sunday's game

jfinn216

Did anyone record the game on Sunday (Browns vs. Bengals) that I may get a copy of the game? I can send to you a blank DVD or VHS tape and pay for the postage to make me a copy. Unfortunately I missed the game and would like to get a copy of it. Thank you. My email: joseph.finn@siemens.com

I used to get videos of the games I'd been over to watch from a company called "world video" based in San Antonio.

I don't know if they're still around as I haven't crossed the pond in a few years but it might be worth checking out.

The game I would like to see is Super Bowl 16. I was too young to remember the game although I have seen the highlights of it, I would like to sit down and watch the whole thing.

It`s a heart breaker. :(

Almost as bad as the Montana to Taylor game. (Super Bowl 23)

If the Bengals would have played in the 1st half

like they did in the 2nd half .....they would have won.

But the 4th down goal line stop of Pete Johnson was

the difference maker. IMO

heck, if someone can get me tapes of the Bengals-Browns game, AND a tape of the Denver Monday nite game.. I will promise a pair of preseason tickets to a game of your choice in 2005. This is preseason only. but still a good bargain for someone who can fess up with a game tape from both Bengals wins. WHO DEY !! write me here, I guess, I have an e-mail on file somewhere. :o

I have a copy of game on my hard drive (tv tuner on pc). It's a 10.6 gig size mpeg file.

I'm not sure how to copy it to DVD but I have a DVD burner and would be happy to try to help out.

With your guidance (if you know how to do it) and you covering cost/postage, I'd be happy to try to help.

Oh, I'm sure 'cost' will be under 3,465,028 :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know how to do it but if you want to help me through it, I guess I have all the parts needed.

Another thing, I also have Roxio easy media creator 7 (I think we got it for just this purpose?) if not, what software might I need?

I have the Denver Monday night game on DVD and I can burn you a copy if you want. Please email me with your address: joseph.finn@siemens.com

I'm not sure how you can burn a copy to DVD from hard drive, but Roxio seems pretty simple to use. I think the opening menu has a selection for DVD video burning. (Video creator), select the file by the name you have given it (Bengals browns) a 10.6 gig file is going to take more than one DVD. If you are successful, please email me and I will send you some blanks and money for your costs

"World Video" I get the feeling was a one man operation just copying tapes of games straight off the TV. They did have an extensive range of matches (NFL, NHL, NBA) including old superbowls.

I'll have a dig around when I can (off to Hungary for a few days tomorrow) and if I come across any contact info I'll post it here