Bengals-Browns Game Thread!

bengalsfan33

Great first half. Now we'll see if the Bengals offense can play well in the second half. Hopefully we don't go to the Tressel conservative offense and keep sticking it to the Browns. But we need to do more.. keep the pedel to the metal in the second half and improve from our second halves in the past two games.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer has completed 75% of his passes.

He went 12-16 for 130 yards 3 TD`s and 2 INT`s.

Rudi has ran 11 times for 113 yards.

CJ has 6 catches for 86 yards and 1 TD.

Geathers and Justin have a half a sack.

Tory has an INT.

Except for a couple of bad passes by Palmer,

the Bengals are dominating !!!!

27-13

Who-Dey Baby !!!! :player:

Props to Tory for the pick (what is that, number 847 or something for him this year? :lol:) and the o for moving it into FG range and taking back 3 we gave them on a Palmer INT.

Palmer makes me crazy. One play he looks like Superman, next play he's Akili Smith...

Penalties are costing us points again. Chad false starts on a 1st-and-goal at the 5, next run is a 5-yarder...grrrrr...that shoulda been a TD, not a FG. Overall 25 yards on penalties in the first half, effectively 41 thanks to lost return yards.

Still...that's just me nitpicking. Rudi done good, defense gave up one big 46 yard run (grrrr...) but otherwise is holding up. Now let's not go dead in the second half like we've been doing... <_<

they better run theres no point in throwing unless we have to

I hear ya Stripes, GD it.

No reason to think they can't at this point. Don't all have to be Rudi, though.

Big JJ on dive in I.

Watson on draw.

QB draw for that matter. Ole CP looked a might deft in his scramble on last play of 1st half, did he not?

Hell, that RB dive fake/ WR reverse worked all right twice.

I think the Bengals have a chance for 40. They haven't stopped Rudi at all and with a 14 point lead, I bet we'll see Rudi get a good dose of rushing attempts. I'll also go on a limb and guess Rudi gets over 200 yards rushing... watcha think?

I darn well hope so.