The Unofficial Bengals-Browns Prediction Thread

BengalNation1281

Bengals 27, Clowns 7

We're putting it on the Clowns this week. We're not the same team we were when we went to Cleveland, and neither are they. The difference is we took ten steps forward, and they took about 88, 400 back. Holcomb gets chewed up by our DEs.

Looking very forward to this one.

BN1281

Marvin lit a fire under our guys asses. Expect them to play more intense and with more passion then they have ever played. We roll over the Browns

Bengals-34

Browns-13

Bengals playing great and now there pissed on top of that!! browns go down hard and don't get back up. They go home crying like the #@%*@& they are.

I do think they will punt one longer then 7 yards

I think there going to be punting all day long.

Bengals 31

Browns maybe 3

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!

Chad gets close to 200 yds with a giant record breaking day!!! :D

Can't wait to hopefully see perry on sunday. :huh:

Palmer makes 2 turnovers in the first half...we get down big early. Marvin makes a much needed change at halftime and puts Kitna in. Kitna saves the day and the Bengals come out on top. Kitna stays in for the rest of the season.

Just kidding...

Bengals put a much needed whoopin' on the Clowns. Defense plays lights out and holds the Clowns out of the endzone. Chad has a great game, making up for his play in Cleveland.

Bengals 28

Clowns 6

On average so far this season the Bengals have scored 18 points per game and conceded 20.

The Browns have scored an average of 12 points per game and conceded 20.

Therefore the Bengals should score 18-20 points and the Browns 12-20.

Add in the X Factor for home field advantage, divisional game, local rivalry and my prediction comes out at Bengals 30-24 Browns.

Bengals lead 6-0 at halftime on two field goals, then MARVIN really lets his team have it at halftime. Palmer throws for two TDS, Chad throws a flea flicker to Rudi in the end zone for another TD, Tory James returns a pick for another TD and the Bengals run off with a 34-0 whooping of the Brownies :blink::lol:

Marvins tongue lashing pays dividends and the Bengals have a big day. We win a lopsided game 27-10. BTW, Kitna looks on again from the bench, wishing he had half the ability Palmer does, because that is where his career backup a** belongs. Bengals won't end up 10-6, however, if the D keeps showing up and our O-line acts like it has a pair between the lot of them, we could finish 8-8 or maybe 9-7 at best. Here's to hoping !!!

WHODEY !!!

Bengals- 24

Browns- 9

Carson redeems himself with 3 TDs and no INT.

Defense racks up 6 sacks and 1 INT.

1-0 to start our 6 game winning streak!

If Carson throws 3 TDS this week, I promise to never come back to this board again

Right on!

Here's to Carson having his breakout week. :)

Bengals- 24

Browns- 9

If Carson throws 3 TDS this week, I promise to never come back to this board again

Haterade.jpg

Is it in you ?

Obviously. <_<

Anyway I`m not much for Predictions.

I just think the Bengals are 5-6 heading

into Baltimore.

Who-Dey !!!!! :player:

Bengals- 24

Browns- 9

Looks like some billboard material for the team this week :lol:

The Browns will start Holcomb and Butch Davis is embattled. I see the offensive palybook being opened up the last 6 games. Davis isn't the only one fighting for his job. I also like the way the Browns defense has played the last month and they will bring pressure on Palmer all day. The only chance for the Bungles is if they bring Kitna in.

Browns win big, again!!!

Browns 27

Bengals 16

I think it will be a close game the Clowns may be more motivated w/ BD job on the line ( reportedly) err... maybe not ! They may want a coaching change. We haven't been able to blow away anyone YET . I hope I'm wrong I'd love to see Rudi go for over 100 & Palmer to have a 300 yrd game. I think what has been frustrating with Palmer is while we expected him to make rookie mistakes I think we also expected him to have a couple of games where he's playing lights out & picking apart a Def. so far that hasn't been the case. Granted though we've been up against some great Def. this might be the best shot for Palmer to light someone up!!! BENGALS- 21 CLOWNS- 17 GO BENGALS!!! Jonboat

f**k a close game.  were pissed as all hell and we aint staying winless in the division.  36-17 win for us.

I hear ya, I don't want to see a close game either esp. against the Clowns. I'd love nothing more than for Palmer/ Rudi to go off :player: My heart says it'll be a blow out but my mind thinks it 'll be a close game damn I'm confused :wacko: Oh well either way we win!! GO BENGALS!!! Jonboat