Whose to Blame in the Detroit brawl?

Dan2330

Yes i now saw the replay but if u watch the gd thing, ron didnt throw a punch at that guy in the black shirt, he merely pie faced him to the ground.

I say he did (as well as the guy himself, his attorney, and many witnesses that we will probably hear from in court) after he pushed/knocked/pie-faced him to the floor, (which IMO in itself is still a physical assault) but it was then really difficult to see for sure since it was mostly obscured by the seats, and other people rushing into the fray.

Don't get me wrong jditty, I'm not a NBA hater. (In fact I'm watching it now more than I have in many years! :lol: ) I think the other players suspensions are too severe. They just reacted to Ron jumping into the crowd. Had the guy not thrown the cup, or Ron not gone after him, we wouldn't even be talking about the NBA right now. :wacko:

I'm going to go all Columbine on you guys and say WHERE IN THE HELL WAS THE SECURITY AT???????? It must have been those same 75-year old guys at Riverfront/Cinergy that would try to punk you for trying to get to the blue seats???

In case you're wondering--with the Columbine thing:

IT WASN'T MARILYN MANSON'S FAULT. WHERE IN THE HELL WERE THE PARENTS AT????? YOU CAN POINT AS MANY FINGERS AS YOU WANT AT SOCIETY, MUSIC, AND VIOLENCE OF PLAYSTATION2 GAMES--YOU STILL HAVE THE PARENTS TO BLAME.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1935965

This might put a new spin on things - the fan that threw the cup had just got released from prison and the one that threw the chair was investigated for attempted murder and beat his child's mother. That still don't excuse the Pacers for going into the stands but this is the kind of people they were dealing with.

This might put a new spin on things - the fan that threw the cup had just got released from prison and the one that threw the chair was investigated for attempted murder and beat his child's mother. That still don't excuse the Pacers for going into the stands but this is the kind of people they were dealing with.

Whoa :o

"Whatchu gon' do when you get outta jail?"

I'm gonna throw some cups.