Free NFL video game

paris

Free game for PC. Allows you to play a championship.

2 levels, can choose your team, use the entire real 2004/2005 NFL schedule, calculate your rank , play cheerladers round, play musics.

You will find it on :http://www.flipperless.com (menu download, sport themes section). If you have not the general engine of the game, download it (downloads - essential files - VP6.1 full install). I have no advertising to do for these sites but they upload freely the free games written by people as me.

Dont hesitate to ask me for any question. Can modify the default intro with your own music. The default music intro of the game is Bengals.

Thanks for your reply. The game is not only free, it is given with the source program (in Visual basic). The common rule for all free enthousiasts developpers as me is to give all to everybody and to develop games only for fun.

The standard music intro is Bengals because one of my friend is from Cincinnati (I am french). The others musics of the game are standard. I will write soon a tutorial allowing you to change all the music of the game by yourself. it will allow you to introduce all your preferred Bengals musics in all the game.

(I am french).

You don't say! Well I must admit your choice of "Paris" as your forum member name would ever lead anyone here to suspect you might be a citizen of France, oui? (Please don't ask me to "parlay" anymore of my French with you. There is none.) Also don't take me too serious there, I'm just having a little fun with my morning coffee, that's all.

Well that's all quite interesting, especially the part about a person from Cincinnati going international with their admission about being a Bengals fan! (Hah! And they said NFL Europe wouldn't have any real impact in the world of football!) I assume this Cincinnatian friend you have attends school there in France with you? If so, it's a great distance to travel in quest of an education! And to think I complained about a 10 minute bus ride!

I haven't tried your game as of yet, but since the weekend is now officially here, I'll soon be using the link you posted and see if it's to my liking. Thanks again!

Thanks Billybroome

Yes, I am french. I look the NFl games on the french sport+ TV. My friend lives actually in Cincinnati.

Your song is very good for the intro. To have more fun, click the key 8 in the game to know how to replace the musics of the game by your preferred music.

The musics you can replace are:

debut.wav: music intro

siff.wav: played when the game starts

Touchdown2.wav: played when your team touchdown

goal.wav: played when your team wins 3 points

crowd.wav: played when you win yards

cheer3.wav: played when you win yards

but.wav: played when you win yards

air.wav: encourage your team

Sifl4ok.wav: played when your opponent win

cheermus.wav: cheerlader music played when you win a game

fight.wav: played when the the ball hits the referree

Dont be afraid in your first plays. It is difficult to win. The game uses the average of the 3 last real seasons to calculate your rank. You must finish with 14-0-2 to finish at the first rank.

To see how is a game playing only the musics of a team, download Paris2004 on the same site. I had written it a year ago for the fans of the PSG soccer team. Dont forget to download also the game engine if you dont have it. And, why not, write your own game with it. Have fun

Patrick from Paris

Thanks Billybroome

Yes, I am french. I look the NFl games on the french sport+ TV. My friend lives actually in Cincinnati.

Your song is very good for the intro. To have more fun, click the key 8 in the game to know how to replace the musics of the game by your preferred music.

The musics you can replace are:

debut.wav: music intro

siff.wav: played when the game starts

Touchdown2.wav: played when your team touchdown

goal.wav: played when your team wins 3 points

crowd.wav: played when you win yards

cheer3.wav: played when you win yards

but.wav: played when you win yards

air.wav: encourage your team

Sifl4ok.wav: played when your opponent win

cheermus.wav: cheerlader music played when you win a game

fight.wav: played when the the ball hits the referree

Dont be afraid in your first plays. It is difficult to win. The game uses the average of the 3 last real seasons to calculate your rank. You must finish with 14-0-2 to finish at the first rank.

To see how is a game playing only the musics of a team, download Paris2004 on the same site. I had written it a year ago for the fans of the PSG soccer team. Dont forget to download also the game engine if you dont have it. And, why not, write your own game with it. Have fun

Patrick from Paris

Thanks Patrick, I'll have to print that out, no doubt!

• 9 months later...