TO's Top Touchdown Celebrations- rank em

Dan2330

Like or dislike, you got to admit TO brings some fun attention to himself on his touchdown celebrations. Here are some of my favorites, in order:

1- Big Fun In Big D. TO's dancing around on the star at the 50 yard line was classic, the best was the hit he took from the Cowboy player. And what could top Emmit's little move later in the game after scoring a td of his own.

2- TO's a Cheerleader. Grabbing the Pom Poms and doing the little dance with the cheerleaders was quick and funny

3- The Ray Lewis. Looked just like him, hint to Ray 'The Knife' Lewis: seeing you do that damn dance against sub par teams is getting old

4- Is that a pen in your sock or you just happy to see me. Or simply put 'The Sharpie'. Call it a landmark move that started and quickly ended an era of pulling gadgets out to use in celebrations- no cell phones allowed either Joe Horn

5- Scoreboard Strahan. 49ers vs. Giants in the playoffs, yea you remember the huge 4th quarter comeback- TO celebrates the first of td of the massive comeback only to be interputed by Micheal Strahan who gets in his grill and points to the scoreboard. Whoops, anyone point that scoreboard out to Strahan at the end of the game?

Anyone got any good one's that I missed?

Like or dislike, you got to admit TO brings some fun attention to himself on his touchdown celebrations. Here are some of my favorites, in order:

1- Big Fun In Big D. TO's dancing around on the star at the 50 yard line was classic, the best was the hit he took from the Cowboy player. And what could top Emmit's little move later in the game after scoring a td of his own.

2- TO's a Cheerleader. Grabbing the Pom Poms and doing the little dance with the cheerleaders was quick and funny

3- The Ray Lewis. Looked just like him, hint to Ray 'The Knife' Lewis: seeing you do that damn dance against sub par teams is getting old

4- Is that a pen in your sock or you just happy to see me. Or simply put 'The Sharpie'. Call it a landmark move that started and quickly ended an era of pulling gadgets out to use in celebrations- no cell phones allowed either Joe Horn

5- Scoreboard Strahan. 49ers vs. Giants in the playoffs, yea you remember the huge 4th quarter comeback- TO celebrates the first of td of the massive comeback only to be interputed by Micheal Strahan who gets in his grill and points to the scoreboard. Whoops, anyone point that scoreboard out to Strahan at the end of the game?

Anyone got any good one's that I missed?

How about they all sucked???

I'm so against these f**king hot dogging dances and showing people up. How about being an example for the kids, TO???? Ya f**king dickhead.

On second thought--I change my damned vote. I vote for #1. I don't think TO will ever forget that George Teague hit.

:lol::D:lol::D

I've respected George Teague ever since then.

"NOT ON MY STAR, YA DON'T."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's awesome. Hilarious. The Ray Dance topped everything, even seeing Steven A Smith repeat it on the Around the Horn was hilarious. The situps earlier in the season were cool and ripping down the banner "TO has got BO" down deserves a mention.

Not a TD celebration but I laughed my arse off when he wore the "I (heart) TO" shirt.

I think he's awesome. Hilarious. The Ray Dance topped everything,

It's hard (well...I probably could.) to dance as bad as Ray dances! He and Bill Cosby must be the two worst dancing black men on the PLANET!

It's hard (well...I probably could.) to dance as bad as Ray dances! He and Bill Cosby must be the two worst dancing black men on the PLANET!

What about Culpepper? He's got to rank up there.

What about Culpepper? He's got to rank up there.

I know why--because CULPEPPER'S WHITE!!!!

That's right--the Tint on your TV Sets is wrong--Culpepper is white. He moves and acts like a white guy. See his dances if you don't believe me.

He's whiter than Frasier!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: