Neil Rackers

skyline

i wish we never got rid of him, now were paying a guy that can't hit a 50yd fg to save his life top 5 nfl kicker money. not mention the fact when was the last time a team actually had a in the air touchback vs us. niel would boot it in the endzone everytime.

rackers was coming off a decent season and marvin just cut him lose, i found it to be another, "i want to prove a point moves."

He missed a lot of kicks here due to what every visiting nfl team called the worst field in the NFL, i think he deserved better. I'm glad to see him doing well.

YEAR...1-19...20-29...30-39...40-49...50+...TOT.......PCT......AVG...LNG...XPM...XPA...PTS

2004...0/0.....3/3.......4/5........2/3......0/0....9/11.....81.8.....34.8.....48.....8......8.......35

CAREER STATS BREAKDOWN

..........1-19...20-29...30-39...40-49...50+...TOT.......PCT......AVG...LNG...XPM...XPA...PTS

..........1/1.....14/16...16/18...17/23...2/4...50/62....80.6.....0.0......50....76.....76......226

I think Shayne is doing a damn good job for us. He hasn't attempted a 50+ yard FG for us this year, and for his career, he's 50% from 50+. Pretty good if you ask me.

I'm happy for Neil, I'm also very happy we've got someone like Shayne. Special teams is one of our overall bright spots so far this year. Not perfect, but nothing like the panic over the run defense.

i wish we never got rid of him, now were paying a guy that can't hit a 50yd fg to save his life top 5 nfl kicker money. not mention the fact when was the last time a team actually had a in the air touchback vs us. niel would boot it in the endzone everytime.

rackers was coming off a decent season and marvin just cut him lose, i found it to be another, "i want to prove a point moves."

He missed a lot of kicks here due to what every visiting nfl team called the worst field in the NFL, i think he deserved better. I'm glad to see him doing well.

Buy a flipping clue. He was cut cause he was hurt and couldn't kick. He didn't get picked up by Arizona until late in the season after the injury was healed. How many times did he miss an extra point or other gimme kicks? And it just wasn't at PBS that he missed them.

i wish we never got rid of him, now were paying a guy that can't hit a 50yd fg to save his life top 5 nfl kicker money.

53 yards against the Bronco's - "the kick is ..........GOOD!"

I say good luck to both Rackers and Graham.