hi

CanuckBroncofan

Hi! I just wanted to say hello and good luck to you on Monday! Can I ask a question...what is up with the warning percentage under the number of posts I have?????

Hey Canuck. Welcome to the board. As far as that "Warning Percentage", it's something that we only give to Broncos fans.

Just kidding. Everybody has one, but due to the way the board is setup, you can only see your own. Few people actually make me and my fellow moderators use the thing, and from what I've seen of your posts so far, you seem pretty cool, so I doubt you'll give us any reason either.

Well as MNF approaches tomorrow night, most of us Bengal fans feel kind of uneasy about it. I mean how could you when you have absolutely no idea which team is going to show up for Cincinnati! If it's the one that played Cleveland last weekend, OMFG! Why bother. If it's the one that played reasonably well against the Jets, then we may have ourselves a game!

Anything can happen. For example, as I type this out Miami just went up 31-14 on the freakin' Rams! Now how many folks saw that coming? Me neither, and it screwed my office football pool all to hell! Anyway glad you stopped by to visit, don't be a stranger even after our teams play, and good luck to you too, although you probably won't require it.

• 4 weeks later...