Time to get this off my chest!!!!!

BengalBax

Well here we are heading into the 6th game of the season. Hmm...

I remember way back in pre-season telling you guys how stinky this team would be, how Palmer would struggle, how our D sucked. All I heard were replies telling me I knew nothing about football (ring a bell Kev?) and to shut and "I would see".

I took offense to those comments. Lo and behold here we are at 1-4, about to go 1-5, and all the optimists are crashing back to earth. Hopefully this taught you guys a lesson that maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.

And I still stick to my OTHER prediction. Hairy Palmer is a bust from he11. God this hurts cheering for this team.

You guys are morons that think palmer is a bust. He should be in there and get his lumps now so we can move on from it like the colts did with manning in his first year. What should have happened was kitna shouldnt even of had his last great year cuz he shouldnt have been playing last year. Palmer woulda takin his lumps last year and this year we'd be seeing the playoffs.

but congrats goes to bax for predicting the bengals would suck. i guess pessimism does pay off sometimes.

You guys are morons that think palmer is a bust. He should be in there and get his lumps now so we can move on from it like the colts did with manning in his first year. What should have happened was kitna shouldnt even of had his last great year cuz he shouldnt have been playing last year. Palmer woulda takin his lumps last year and this year we'd be seeing the playoffs.

but congrats goes to bax for predicting the bengals would suck. i guess pessimism does pay off sometimes.

So you're saying that if Carson would have played last year instead of Kitna, that would improve our defense immensely and would have prevented Peter Warrick from getting Injured and would have turned Rudi Johnson into an elite running back? Give me a break.

I took offense to those comments.

Lemme get this straight Bax. Because you caught some flak from other folks here due to your comments and predictions about the Bengals, Carson Palmer, or whatever...you suddenly find yourself "offended?"

You gotta be kiddin' us right? You HAD to realize when you made them that they didn't exactly fall under the heading of "popular" and others might even verbally disagree, didn't you? It happens all the time and you know it. You're probably more like "peeved" at having your outlook on the season dismissed by most folks here than offended.

But...if you actually were offended by the comments to the point of being so upset you were on the verge of tears, these types of football oriented internet forums might not be for you!

I mean what did you really expect from the other members here Bax? For them to automatically cave in on their beliefs and expectations and immediately join you and except your point of view as the only right one just because you said it? You wouldn't happen to be one of those television evangelists would you, because they are the only kind of people I know of that would expect weird crap like that to happen!

So no matter what your position is on any subject in this world, there will be at least one wacko nut job out there that is going to have the opposite one and won't mind tellin' you about it! Like right now for instance, by how I'm tellin' you that you must have dog dookey for brains if you're calling Carson Palmer a bust based soley on his first five games of his pro career, and inarguably under what would be defined as less than optimal circumstances! See how less "offensive" these personally disparaging remarks seem now?

I took offense to those comments.

Lemme get this straight Bax. Because you caught some flak from other folks here due to your comments and predictions about the Bengals, Carson Palmer, or whatever...you suddenly find yourself "offended?"

You gotta be kiddin' us right? You HAD to realize when you made them that they didn't exactly fall under the heading of "popular" and others might even verbally disagree, didn't you? It happens all the time and you know it. You're probably more like "peeved" at having your outlook on the season dismissed by most folks here than offended.

But...if you actually were offended by the comments to the point of being so upset you were on the verge of tears, these types of football oriented internet forums might not be for you!

I mean what did you really expect from the other members here Bax? For them to automatically cave in on their beliefs and expectations and immediately join you and except your point of view as the only right one just because you said it? You wouldn't happen to be one of those television evangelists would you, because they are the only kind of people I know of that would expect weird crap like that to happen!

So no matter what your position is on any subject in this world, there will be at least one wacko nut job out there that is going to have the opposite one and won't mind tellin' you about it! Like right now for instance, by how I'm tellin' you that you must have dog dookey for brains if you're calling Carson Palmer a bust based soley on his first five games of his pro career, and inarguably under what would be defined as less than optimal circumstances! See how less "offensive" these personally disparaging remarks seem now?

I agree here Bax. You actually took offense to something people said in a webboard???

YOU MUST NOT HAVE A LIFE!!! You poor guy. I'd buy you a hooker, if I thought it would help.

Christ, if I got offended every time someone in here said:

"YOU, SIR, ARE AN IDIOT."

I would have logged off and simply shot myself in the head a long, long time ago.

Bax, that is too much. Since we are both pessimistic, it goes with the territory to be called an idiot in a room full of homers when we predicted 6-10. I knew I was being "optimistic" about that 6-10 prediction--but still, I got called a f**king moron by some of these guys. When I first started with the "The Bungles are still the Bungles" stuff, people were probably emailing the administrators of this site by the droves.

Dude, you can't take ANY of this s**t personal. Again, it just goes with the territory.

However, let me provide you with some advice--since you seem frustrated:

1. Instead of acting like a total troll and saying s**t like "The Bungles suck"--BACK IT UP. Do some homework.

2. Calm down. When the Bungles go 4-12 this year (again, optimism at it's finest), then you can beat your chest and say you were right.

3. Again, calm down guy. You're going to bust something. Mainly, your aortic valve. The season is YOUNG (like some poster said). It's only week 6.

4. Just realize that the Bungles are in a rebuild mode. Palmer needs to learn before he can do anything.

5. Mike Brown will always be Mike Brown. There's nothing you can do about it--other than NOT GO to the games.

Just some advice for you.

;)

Well here we are heading into the 6th game of the season. Hmm...

I remember way back in pre-season telling you guys how stinky this team would be, how Palmer would struggle, how our D sucked. All I heard were replies telling me I knew nothing about football (ring a bell Kev?) and to shut and "I would see".

I took offense to those comments. Lo and behold here we are at 1-4, about to go 1-5, and all the optimists are crashing back to earth. Hopefully this taught you guys a lesson that maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.

And I still stick to my OTHER prediction. Hairy Palmer is a bust from he11. God this hurts cheering for this team.

Wow, you wishing ills on the team so your predictions about how crappy a team they were would come to fruition?

Just Stop, You're losing respect with every post you make now.