I'd rather be lucky than good!

BengalszoneBilly

Well after getting hammered the first two weeks in my four fantasy leagues, I finally put together 4 wins in the same weekend! On one team I just decide to start Emmit Smith, and he goes out and throws a T.D.!! Does that count for a RB? :blink:

• 2 months later...
League two, in the playoffs, consists of me, you, Terry, Iffy, Smizzy, Barb, ct, and someone I have no idea who it is.

Hold the phone there Josh. I just assumed team qualifying for the championship went 6 teams deep in the standings. I just double checked Yahoo Fantasy Football, and it's only listing the top 4 guys!

I'm lumped into the "chumps" Consolation bracket! BOGUS DUDE!! That's no consolation at all!! :( That's like being selected for the NIT tournament after the NCAA turns you down! Ugh. <_<

By the way, "gsklbncuesa" is mine and my brothers buddy Jimmy Davis, an admitted Redskins fan. If the 'Skins had played as well as he does at fantasy, they wouldn't be stinking out the NFL right now! :lol: Be sure to stomp him when you play! :player:

League two, in the playoffs, consists of me, you, Terry, Iffy, Smizzy, Barb, ct, and someone I have no idea who it is.

Hold the phone there Josh. I just assumed team qualifying for the championship went 6 teams deep in the standings. I just double checked Yahoo Fantasy Football, and it's only listing the top 4 guys!

I'm lumped into the "chumps" Consolation bracket! BOGUS DUDE!! That's no consolation at all!! :( That's like being selected for the NIT tournament after the NCAA turns you down! Ugh. <_<

By the way, "gsklbncuesa" is mine and my brothers buddy Jimmy Davis, an admitted Redskins fan. If the 'Skins had played as well as he does at fantasy, they wouldn't be stinking out the NFL right now! :lol: Be sure to stomp him when you play! :player:

I feel like Akron getting screwed out of a bowl game...

Maybe I'll take home the consolation trophy! Whats the prize, to shine the champs trophy? <_<