hello there

belmontbengal

Howdy!

Been browsing for about a week now and finally signed up. Seems like this forum is years ahead maturity-wise when compared to cincinnati.com's horrid establishment. I look forward to interacting with you all here.

Oh, and to make this post more Bengals-centric. Carson Palmer is the MAN and will stay that way for the rest of this season if the Bengals want to have any type of success in the next few years.

Cheers, and WHO DEY!

BelmontBengal :player:

Carson Palmer is the MAN and will stay that way for the rest of this season if the Bengals want to have any type of success in the next few years.

Ha, tell that to some of the posters around here and various other bengals message boards on the internet.

and welcome aboard.... :player:

Hey Belmont. Welcome aboard (you too junglelove). I totally agree with you about CP being the man. Some people need to realize that his getting playing time this season is essential for his development and for the future of the team.

I've got a quick question for you. Do you by any chance live in the Belmont neighborhood in Dayton? Just curious.

I've got a quick question for you. Do you by any chance live in the Belmont neighborhood in Dayton? Just curious.

Another quick question: Does Hara Arena still exist? I've been away a l-o-n-g time, but saw quite a few concerts there! Great shows:

Charlie Daniels Band

Rossington Collins Band

Van Halen (and some poor opening act that got booed off the stage)

Blackfoot and Def Leppard

Grand Funk Railroad

Outlaws, Foghat, and the Danny Joe Brown Band

And others I can't think of right this second.

Ha, tell that to some of the posters around here and various other bengals message boards on the internet.

and welcome aboard.... :player:

Some people are always going to have problems with the truth, eh? :D

I second Tater's Welcome Belmont!

Another quick question: Does Hara Arena still exist? I've

I was thinking about the Belmont Bison, one of the Dayton Public Schools....

(I'm a Colonel White Cougar myself :D )

ANd yeah, Bob, Hara Arena is still there, although it looks like its on life-support.

But can you believe they have a golf course behind it, called Hara Greens?

(Can't remember if its 18 or 9, but its an executive par 3 nonetheless)

ANd yeah, Bob, Hara Arena is still there, although it looks like its on life-support.

That's too bad, I loved Hara Arena. Most of the concerts I saw were in Cincinnati. After the Who show we started seeing more and more in Dayton. Then I joined the Navy and left town.

My Cincinnati roots run deep though: Little Kings Creme Ale, Skyline Chili, Bengals, Reds, and Bearcats!