QB B. Johnson

WR C. Johnson

WR K. Johnson

WR D. Hall

RB L. Tomlinson

RB R. Johnson

TE J. Shockey

Those are my starters... My league has 2 starting QB's plus

Kick/Punt return yards count. Hint thats why Hall is starting.

Now my Bench.

BN K. Warner

BN D. Driver

BN T. Calico

BN M. Pollard

BN Q. Griffin

Driver/Calico could be swapped with Hall. Not sure yet.

Kickers:

R. Longwell

A. Vinatieri

Defense Team:

DEF Buffalo

BN Tennessee

I know my Defense Teams aren't good... They pretty much suck.. But still.

I drafted another team in another league (this time i did live draft) and here is my new squad...

QB-Culpepper, Palmer

WR- C. Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, M. Muhammad

RB- L. Thomlinson, C. Brown, Q. Griffin, Moe Williams

TE- Bubba Franks

K- Shane Graham

Def- Baltimore, Jacksonville

so, whaddya think?

OK. Here are my players and the order I drafted them:

RB - F Taylor

RB - D. Davis

RB - B Westbook

QB - M Hasselback

WR - J Walker

WR - J Smith

WR - I Bruce

WR - Ke Johnson

QB - S McNair

RB - W McGahee

WR - R Gardner

K - S Janikowski

DEF - Pittsburgh

QB - C Palmer

I have since dropped R Gardner and picked up Roy Williams off waivers and have dropped S Janikowski and picked up Shayne Graham. I made some big mistakes in my draft. Randy Moss was available on my second pick and I went with another RB. I drafted 8th in a 10 team league. I will never forgive myself for passing on Moss. And I was sober when I made that pick also.

Now who do I start? Hasselback, McNair? I am leaning away from Palmer in his first game. What about at WR? I am thinking about starting Roy Williams, Bruce and Walker. Jimmy Smith's age scares me a little. And my defense REALLY scares me. That is what happens when you pick a defense on round 13!

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 K and 1 Def.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

OK. Here are my players and the order I drafted them:

RB - F Taylor

RB - D. Davis

RB - B Westbook

QB - M Hasselback

WR - J Walker

WR - J Smith

WR - I Bruce

WR - Ke Johnson

QB - S McNair

RB - W McGahee

WR - R Gardner

K - S Janikowski

DEF - Pittsburgh

QB - C Palmer

I have since dropped R Gardner and picked up Roy Williams off waivers and have dropped S Janikowski and picked up Shayne Graham. I made some big mistakes in my draft. Randy Moss was available on my second pick and I went with another RB. I drafted 8th in a 10 team league. I will never forgive myself for passing on Moss. And I was sober when I made that pick also.

Now who do I start? Hasselback, McNair? I am leaning away from Palmer in his first game. What about at WR? I am thinking about starting Roy Williams, Bruce and Walker. Jimmy Smith's age scares me a little. And my defense REALLY scares me. That is what happens when you pick a defense on round 13!

Take a look at matchups for the QB position...

Don't worry about the defense. Except for 1 or 2, you can get away with drafting them VERY late, or even not at all. Keep your eye out for a surprise defense in the first few weeks that you may be able to pick up...

OK.  Here are my players and the order I drafted them:

RB -  F Taylor

RB - D. Davis

RB - B Westbook

QB - M Hasselback

WR - J Walker

WR - J Smith

WR - I Bruce

WR - Ke Johnson

QB - S McNair

RB - W McGahee

WR - R Gardner

K - S Janikowski

DEF - Pittsburgh

QB - C Palmer

I have since dropped R Gardner and picked up Roy Williams off waivers and have dropped S Janikowski and picked up Shayne Graham.  I made some big mistakes in my draft. Randy Moss was available on my second pick and I went with another RB. I drafted 8th in a 10 team league.  I will never forgive myself for passing on Moss.  And I was sober when I made that pick also.

Now who do I start?  Hasselback, McNair?  I am leaning away from Palmer in his first game.  What about at WR?  I am thinking about starting Roy Williams, Bruce and Walker. Jimmy Smith's age scares me a little.  And my defense REALLY scares me.  That is what happens when you pick a defense on round 13!

Take a look at matchups for the QB position...

Don't worry about the defense. Except for 1 or 2, you can get away with drafting them VERY late, or even not at all. Keep your eye out for a surprise defense in the first few weeks that you may be able to pick up...

McNair over the Dolphins instead of Hasselback taking on the Saints. I have benched Hasselback. McNair should still be healthy early in the year. I don't think the Dolphins can stop anyone this year.

I drafted another team in another league (this time i did live draft) and here is my new squad...

QB-Culpepper, Palmer

TE- Bubba Franks

K- Shane Graham

so, whaddya think?

Oh yeah, It would be nice to get an answer or at least some response regarding my team.

Anyone? :unsure:

QB-Culpepper, Palmer

TE- Bubba Franks

K- Shane Graham

so, whaddya think?

Oh yeah, It would be nice to get an answer or at least some response regarding my team.

Not bad, I think you are very thin at WR after Chad, two rooks and Muhammed arent gonna cut it all year if you have to start 2 WRs. I also dont care for Franks, but thats just me.

QB-Culpepper, Palmer

TE- Bubba Franks

K- Shane Graham

so, whaddya think?

Could turn out to be pretty strong depending on how many people were in your draft. Good job, overall.

Well I'm new at this, but overall your picks look solid. The only reservation I would have is about Tomlinson's situation in San Diego. It appears the Chargers will be keeping FOUR QB's on the roster, which tells me the coaching staff really isn't sold on any one QB being able to successfully guide the offense for very long. That leaves just Tomlinson as their only real offensive weapon.

Opposing defenses are going to realize this, and will be looking to first stop his running game, defend all other threats second. He may gain about 400 to 500 yards less this year than last unless one of their four QB's doesn't step up and produce!

Good luck in your league Tate! B)

Well I'm new at this, but overall your picks look solid. The only reservation I would have is about Tomlinson's situation in San Diego. It appears the Chargers will be keeping FOUR QB's on the roster, which tells me the coaching staff really isn't sold on any one QB being able to successfully guide the offense for very long. That leaves just Tomlinson as their only real offensive weapon.

Opposing defenses are going to realize this, and will be looking to first stop his running game, defend all other threats second. He may gain about 400 to 500 yards less this year than last unless one of their four QB's doesn't step up and produce!

Good luck in your league Tate! B)

All that is true about Tomlinson, but he's been their only real offensive weapon for some time now, which hasn't seemed to bother him any.

You should name that team the Johnsons, do it now.... :D

I like your squad although after Chad your WR are thin. I also think you will be dissapointed a bit from McNabb/Warner as your QBs, id rather have Eli on my bench than Kurt I think.

My team name is Johnson & Johnson ;)

MY WR should be fine. Keyshawn is back with Bill and we all know what kinda of stats he put up while with him and Vinny. I can see him getting 1200 yards and 10 TD's. While I hope KC has been helping Hall with this WR skills. If Hall can mange 6-8 TD from the AIR i'll be happy b/c we get points for Return Yards. Getting 2000 return yards and 4 TD's last year will make him a soild 3rd WR.

Who knows with Warner. He was one of my last picks and IF he returns to his MVP form will have a nice year. But I know i'm wishing......

You should name that team the Johnsons, do it now.... :D

I like your squad although after Chad your WR are thin.  I also think you will be dissapointed a bit from McNabb/Warner as your QBs, id rather have Eli on my bench than Kurt I think.

My team name is Johnson & Johnson ;)

MY WR should be fine. Keyshawn is back with Bill and we all know what kinda of stats he put up while with him and Vinny. I can see him getting 1200 yards and 10 TD's. While I hope KC has been helping Hall with this WR skills. If Hall can mange 6-8 TD from the AIR i'll be happy b/c we get points for Return Yards. Getting 2000 return yards and 4 TD's last year will make him a soild 3rd WR.

Who knows with Warner. He was one of my last picks and IF he returns to his MVP form will have a nice year. But I know i'm wishing......

If Key does that this year, I will buy everyone season tickets! Ok, maybe not, but it wont happen, I promise you that. And same thing with Dante Hall, if he manages 6-8 TDs through the air, my head will explode.

QB-Culpepper, Palmer

TE- Bubba Franks

K- Shane Graham

so, whaddya think?

How many RB and WR do you start? How many teams in your league? I would have to say your are weak at WR and RB past Johnson and Tomlinson. To give you an example, Fitzgerald was taken in the 10th round in our draft and Roy Williams was not drafted. I picked him up on waivers yesterday though. I believe Fitzgerald has an injury but will be starting this week. Williams will get some catches but will be behind C. Rogers in Detroit. I look for him to come on in the second half of the season. Word in Detroit is he is looking very good.

Your Defense looks good. I would consider dropping Jacksonville and picking up a WR if you see any dropped or any that slipped through the cracks. Then when the Ravens have an off week (week 6 I believe), I would then try to pick up another defense for one week.

I also have S Graham on my team but I picked him up on waiver yesterday also. He went undrafted! I like him because I think the Bengals will score big points this year.

I have Palmer on my team also but he was my last pick (round 14) and he will be my third string QB at this point behind Hasselbeck and McNair. I might start him later in the year. Just not at first. You should be fine at QB with Culpepper as long as he stays healthy. Him and Moss will rack up the pts.

My two cents would say beef up your WR position first and then look at your RB position. Not sure I would want C. Brown on my team. He is still very unproven and I am not convinced he will be starting all year for Tenn.

Good luck!

I'm definitely better off with my other team than the one I have with the Bengalszone dudes.

You can't get ANYONE on the waiver wire, I mean damn, the second Lamont Gordon was traded, he got scooped up! I might just call that season a wash actually. Don't be suprised if you don't see me make any roster moves (or any at all) in that league. I'm sorry, but 12 dudes with about 12-15 players each on the roster doesnt give me a lot of room to operate.

I guess that's what happens when you miss your draft. <_<