What Do You Think???

gregcook68

It's off-season pre-draft kicks and giggles time!

Which of these scenarios do you think will play out, or feel free to add your own.

1. A.Jones will play full time at CB, with Tate returning kicks, and Kirkpatrick and Dennard competing for the nickel spot, and whoever doesn't win out, plays on special teams?

2. Jones plays the nickel and returns kicks, while Dennard and Kirkpatrick compete for CB, while the other one plays special teams?

Give me #2 please.

It makes no sense to bank your future on a 32 year old guy when there are two young first round picks sitting there waiting for a chance....Btw it may be that Kirk and Dennard are our starting CBS with BOTH Hall and Jones coming off the bench.

Give me #2 please.

It makes no sense to bank your future on a 32 year old guy when there are two young first round picks sitting there waiting for a chance....Btw it may be that Kirk and Dennard are our starting CBS with BOTH Hall and Jones coming off the bench.

I'd like it if dennard and Dre could lock up the corners. Hall doesn't have the tools to be outside anymore. It's just physical limitations right now. Adam can rotate, play dime and possibly slide to FS when needed against teams that have fast TEs.

Apart from the weak contract handling of what they ugh expect from the diminished Hall, I like where the D stands right now. Atkins on the rebound, burfict also rebounding, with MJ back, Hawk inside and great options in the draft at Lb, DE and DT. I'm really encouraged that this D could be one of the best known the league. For real.

Now, can Hue strike gold with his players coming back? Can he continue to progress Dalton to get the most out of him? Maybe a new weapon at WR to move the needle... Bolster the OL? I hope they've got an OK high on their board all sorted out. Strengthen your strengths..