Dallas Cowboys Draft Board

Most probably don't care, but for those who really like the draft you will find this interesting.

It's basically a look at their draft board and how they rated players in their war room.

Mind you, it's just their view, based on their needs, but I found it interesting since there isn't much else going on.

In regards to how they viewed the players the Bengals selected, this is how they ranked them:

1. Eifert- 1st round

2. Bernard- 2nd round round

2. Hunt- 2nd round

3. Williams- 7th round

4. Porter- 4th round

5. Hawkinson- Not on their board

6. Burkhead- 6th round

6. Hamilton- 5th round

7. Fragel- 5th round

7. Johnson- Not on their board

/>http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/5/30/4378574/dallas-cowboys-2013-draft-board-leaked-almost-complete-7-round-board

Most probably don't care, but for those who really like the draft you will find this interesting.

It's basically a look at their draft board and how they rated players in their war room.

Mind you, it's just their view, based on their needs, but I found it interesting since there isn't much else going on.

In regards to how they viewed the players the Bengals selected, this is how they ranked them:

1. Eifert- 1st round

2. Bernard- 2nd round round

2. Hunt- 2nd round

3. Williams- 7th round

4. Porter- 4th round

5. Hawkinson- Not on their board

6. Burkhead- 6th round

6. Hamilton- 5th round

7. Fragel- 5th round

7. Johnson- Not on their board

/>http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/5/30/4378574/dallas-cowboys-2013-draft-board-leaked-almost-complete-7-round-board

Thanks for posting - I do find it interesting. The Bengals seem to have gotten more than their share of players from the Dallas board -- drafting 8 to Dallas' 7. There does seem to be a marked difference of opinion on Williams -- will be kind of interesting to see how his career compares to Dallas' 3rd round SS, JJ Wilcox of Georgia Southern.

Consensus on Williams was right around where he was taken, so Dallas may just be an outlier here. They may also have downgraded him because he didn't fit their scheme. For me the most reassuring thing is seeing the second round grade on Hunt. I was afraid he was another case of the bengals getting seduced by the dreaded potential, but if so it looks like they weren't alone.

Yeah, that's why I was saying to remember it's based on their needs/scheme and you can't take a ton away from it.

However, I agree with being happy to see another team think the same of Hunt.

Williams as a 7th rounder is neither here nor there for me either.