Breaking: Explosions Injure Dozens at Boston Marathon

HoosierCat

I just saw this, as I'm putting on my shoes to go for a run.

They haven't said if it's intentional or accidental, but two separate explosions right at the finish line sure sounds intentional to me.

People are screwed up.

Yeah, I suppose it could be some kind of electrical transformer explosion or something but two explosions right at the finish line? That sounds like a bombing to me.

Still all sorts of confusion going on, reports of injured kids, severed limbs...thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

I just saw this, as I'm putting on my shoes to go for a run.

They haven't said if it's intentional or accidental, but two separate explosions right at the finish line sure sounds intentional to me.

People are screwed up.

Yeah, I suppose it could be some kind of electrical transformer explosion or something but two explosions right at the finish line? That sounds like a bombing to me.

Still all sorts of confusion going on, reports of injured kids, severed limbs...thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Or a possible gas line explosion like they had in Kansas City not long ago.

Like you said, though, the location and timing seem a little too suspicious.

SB Nation passed along a report from a Boston radio station, 3 dead, 20 injured. :(/>/>/>

ETA abc reports 2 dead, 22 injured, so still confused...

ETA2 reports are that Boston cops conducted a "controlled detonation" of something...a third bomb?