Reds vs. Pirates

ArmyBengal

Hopefully the day off helped they to regroup.

Tonight is the first of 3 at Pittsburgh.

I can't say as I like tonights pitching matchup at all with Leake and Burnett taking the mound.

The Reds follow with Cueto and Latos in games 2 and 3.

Here's to hoping they put it on the Pirates tonight.

GO REDS !!!

Yeah, the matchup certainly isn't in our favor. It'll feel like a steal to get out of there tonight with a W.

I think they have 20 in a row starting tonight. I don't know how baseball players do it.

Yea, it would be outright punishment to have to play baseball everyday and get paid thousands of dollars for doing it.

Crap when I was in my twenties I played ball as often as I could, sometimes 10 to 12 games per week. 5 nights a week, plus double elimination tourneys on the weekend. I remember one Sunday coming back thru the losers bracket playing 4 games in a row in 90+ degree heat, good times!

Yeah, the matchup certainly isn't in our favor. It'll feel like a steal to get out of there tonight with a W.

I think they have 20 in a row starting tonight. I don't know how baseball players do it.

Yea, it would be outright punishment to have to play baseball everyday and get paid thousands of dollars for doing it.

Crap when I was in my twenties I played ball as often as I could, sometimes 10 to 12 games per week. 5 nights a week, plus double elimination tourneys on the weekend. I remember one Sunday coming back thru the losers bracket playing 4 games in a row in 90+ degree heat, good times!

Cool.

You can have my millions. I'll stay home with my family, thanks.

This has been an absolutely PAINFUL stretch to watch. How many guys left on base last night? 11 or so?

Wow.

Between the Reds and watching 1 hole cost Tiger Woods 4 strokes, let's just say I'm glad that it's pretty outside...If I were stuck inside on a bad sports weekend, I wouldn't be a pleasant person to be around. tongue.gif