ok i cant hold off any longer............................

semiotter

Its that time of year again for old Semi to bore u guys with the Oriole pre season talk. Well after last year and the banner year they had I can hardly hold back. With no real off season pick ups, I think they can still git er dun.......I think the pitching is still good, starters and bull pen are good as any team in Am league. With Nick back from his broken arm and Roberts back at second ( for how long who knows) they look good. Manny at 3rd looks like a up and coming star. strong at short, center field all star and all star catcher. a lot of the so called experts have them picked for the basement again. But I think with Buck at the helm it will be fun again this summer and I will go to Balt. and finally get to see my Os live for the first time in my 56 years on this here earth....I keep saying that, but im gonna give it my best shot...anyway guys let me here what ya think and tell me im crazy. If theres any of you that like other team besides the Reds lets see how you think they'll do....Semi out...................

As a life long Phillies fan, i hate once again what they did this offseason. They have way to much into there pitches they forgot about hitting, they forgot how to play small ball. Im all about pitching, if you actully have guys that can hit, and guys that can knock in runs, something the phillies are lacking. Not to mention the rest of the divison got much better. I think its between the Braves and the Nats again. I really like what the Braves did this year, and thinking they might take that divison, and as much as i hate it i think the phillies will be in 3rd!

As a life long Phillies fan, i hate once again what they did this offseason. They have way to much into there pitches they forgot about hitting, they forgot how to play small ball. Im all about pitching, if you actully have guys that can hit, and guys that can knock in runs, something the phillies are lacking. Not to mention the rest of the divison got much better. I think its between the Braves and the Nats again. I really like what the Braves did this year, and thinking they might take that divison, and as much as i hate it i think the phillies will be in 3rd!

The Phills have the pitching for sure...your div is really strong. good luck to your phills this year.