Navy Beats Army Once Again.

Well this makes it eleven years in a row. I was about to post and give Army kudos for finally knocking Navy off, but they coughed up the ball and of course Navy took advantage.

Note to the Army QB... when you lose a crucial game late, be a man and don't walk off the field crying like a little b**ch. You played an excellent game, so be proud.

Yeah I saw that as well, but I never got caught up in that particular game.

I always saw it more as something between the service academies and not so much important to me.

I guess that works, seeing as how crappy the Westpointers have been for better than a decade.

I was even stationed at West Point for 3 years and attended those Army Navy games on the sidelines as a volunteer EMT-I at the time.

It was an exciting time, but even then I can recall not really caring who won the game.

Go Army ??

Yeah I saw that as well, but I never got caught up in that particular game.

I always saw it more as something between the service academies and not so much important to me.

I guess that works, seeing as how crappy the Westpointers have been for better than a decade.

I was even stationed at West Point for 3 years and attended those Army Navy games on the sidelines as a volunteer EMT-I at the time.

It was an exciting time, but even then I can recall not really caring who won the game.

Go Army ??

My OIC at MCB Camp Pendleton was a former Navy football player and this game was required viewing for us. Navy had a streak going there too.

I was just happy he was buying the beer.