more O's chatter

semiotter

Well like Billy posted on my other post! This could be a really tough series for my O's out in Oakland. They had just won 12 games in a row ""On the road"" ( WoW ) until the Angels beat them yesterday. With the Yankees at home against the Rays (GO Rays) I'm hoping for a Yankee collapse and a Oriole sweep. Wishful thinking Huh but anything can happen!!! Go O's.....................

The O's put away the Mariners early last night in a blowout win. That's the way to lessen the pressure of a game in a playoff race!

Man Matt is on a Hot streak with the bat. Starting pitching has looked good. Its all clicking right now!! Go O's!!!!!!

15 extra inning wins in a row!! 3 game sweep in Seattle...got to win these games and they did!! Now its off to Boston and hope to keep this thang rolling !!!!!

15 extra inning wins in a row!! 3 game sweep in Seattle...got to win these games and they did!! Now its off to Boston and hope to keep this thang rolling !!!!!

No problem there. Boston is already "on the bus" and checked out of this season. TB benefitted from that yesterday