Fan From Ky

NLong725

Hey my name is Nathan im 22 yrs old im a volunteer firefighter and rescue squad member i work as a corrections officer at EKCC. i figured i would try out a forum never done before but hopefully i catch on fast and get to talk about bengals football. GO BENGALS WHO DEY!!!

Hey my name is Nathan im 22 yrs old im a volunteer firefighter and rescue squad member i work as a corrections officer at EKCC. i figured i would try out a forum never done before but hopefully i catch on fast and get to talk about bengals football. GO BENGALS WHO DEY!!!

Welcome Nathan! I'm a relocated Kentuckian (Erlanger) now in Arizona. Enjoy your stay here!

BTW I used to work at a prison too. Cooked in the kitchen doing a four month streach for DUI. ;)

Welcome, you have come to the right place to talk about Bengals Football. Almost all here are very knowlegable, you will notice the few exceptions very quickly.

Yes, welcome to the board Nathan.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop any of us a PM and we can certainly help you out.

I think it's all pretty clear cut though and we have a good group of members here at the Zone.

Glad to have you !!!

:cheers: