One on One with RGIII

Robert Griffin III is starting to be a real household name since the NFL Draft began. He just signed an endorsement deal with Adidas, Castor Oil, and Subway, but yet he's still being compared to Andrew Luck. RGIII sits down and does a candid interview about how he feels when he's being compared to Andrew Luck. He also discusses the best part of the NFL Draft.

Do you think that RGIII has a promising career in the NFL, or do you think he won't make it past his third year?

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l51U6rlql6s&list=PL79320BE3FD720A6A&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Can't say as I really think anything of him.

Will he be a good QB or bust ??

Don't really care, until the Bengals have to play him.

Which they will, this year

Yep, still don't really care.

All in all, I think he will do well.

It's just one of those situations that doesn't affect me much.

Had the Browns done something right and made that trade to get him at #2, it would certainly have changed things.

Had the Browns done something right and made that trade to get him at #2, it would certainly have changed things.

Yes, ideed. That's what concerned me. I'm fine with RG doing well as a Redskin and becoming another coulda been for Cleveland

Yes, ideed. That's what concerned me. I'm fine with RG doing well as a Redskin and becoming another coulda been for Cleveland

At this point Cleveland seems poised to draft Richardson. If they don't It'll be Blackmon. Honestly I don't want to see either of these two twice a year.

Robert Griffin III is starting to be a real household name since the NFL Draft began. He just signed an endorsement deal with Adidas, Castor Oil, and Subway, but yet he's still being compared to Andrew Luck. RGIII sits down and does a candid interview about how he feels when he's being compared to Andrew Luck. He also discusses the best part of the NFL Draft.

RG3 is the most engaging, media savvy college player to come out in recent memory. I can see how folks fall in love with this guy. He'd be a great face of any franchise. I see a great endorsement future for him and if he can win some games, we could be looking at the face of the NFL in a few yrs.

There's Billy's man crush on Newton showing up again...

:lmao:

I'm just giving you a hard time brother, but you were all over it with him when others (see myself) doubted him.

He has proved the naysayers wrong in a big way.

If R2D2, er, I mean RG3 can be half that, the Redskins will come out of that nicely.

There's Billy's man crush on Newton showing up again...

:lmao:

I'm just giving you a hard time brother, but you were all over it with him when others (see myself) doubted him.

He has proved the naysayers wrong in a big way.

If R2D2, er, I mean RG3 can be half that, the Redskins will come out of that nicely.

On the field Cam worked out very nicely indeed but I didn't see him throwing out witty one liners like Johnny Carson either. RG3 is really a character