Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Wow Emory. We get both Jenkins AND Richardson!?! That would be a stout draft. :sure:

Wow, that would be ideal, but i don't know how you can have Richardson fall all the way to #21, also, if he were there at #17, there's no way he gets by them then.

We can only hope it works out that way.

There's always hope, but the slim chance I saw in Trent falling is now gone.

I just don't see him falling out of the top 10.

Also agree we wouldn't let him by at #17.

I'm hoping though...

Thanks Gang!! How does the signing of Green-Ellis change the thought process of the picks? If Richardson is still available, do you still select him?

If Richardson is still available at #17, they almost HAVE to take him.

He would represent the BPA, be considered a great value pick, and fill a need for this team.

I say it's still a need, because I have little faith in Scott. I like Leonard as a person and player, but I also won't pretend his spot couldn't be upgraded. In other words, adding Richardson to the rotation would still be ideal with the long term thought of having him, AJ, and Dalton moving forward.

He would represent the BPA, be considered a great value pick, and fill a need for this team.

I say it's still a need, because I have little faith in Scott. I like Leonard as a person and player, but I also won't pretend his spot couldn't be upgraded. In other words, adding Richardson to the rotation would still be ideal with the long term thought of having him, AJ, and Dalton moving forward.

That's a good point right there!

Well, if the thought process is to "Build through the draft", you don't create a championship team by reaching for another player and passing up on someone who presents as, BPA, value, and need. I know I don't need to tell you that, but that is why I think they would HAVE to take him.

Well, if the thought process is to "Build through the draft", you don't create a championship team by reaching for another player and passing up on someone who presents as, BPA, value, and need. I know I don't need to tell you that, but that is why I think they would HAVE to take him.

Agreed completely! ESPECIALLY in a league where teams do NOT want to stop the run.. Look at the common denominator of the last 4 teams in the Championship game