Even Marvin thought we got the shaft from the refs today

Arkansas Bengal

"The Ravens are a team that has committed more defensive penalties than anyone in the NFL, and I don’t think they got called for one today. The film will be interesting to look at. Overall, we must do a better job eliminating our penalties. Some of the plays we were called for didn’t look like penalties."

Bengals.com

We may still have lost today, but the officiating was a joke--especially on the second to last play of the game when AJ Green was mugged in the end zone RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF and NOTHING was called!

I've had many of my buddies text me and say how we got jobbed by the refs, especially on the PI on the second to last play in the endzone, but agree with us not playing a very solid game all the way around. They simply have to play better than they did today.

That being said...

We are going to playoffs bitches !!!

I didn't blame the refs, only pointed out that my buddies thought we got jobbed on the pass interference call non-call in the endzone(among others) that could have changed the entire outcome of the game. I already acknowledged the poor play, but they are two different things. A team can play bad and still get hosed by the refs. Does it help they played poorly ?? No, but i'm just saying.

And yes, I think they got jobbed on that call.

I didn't blame the refs, only pointed out that my buddies thought we got jobbed on the pass interference call non-call in the endzone(among others) that could have changed the entire outcome of the game. I already acknowledged the poor play, but they are two different things. A team can play bad and still get hosed by the refs. Does it help they played poorly ?? No, but i'm just saying.

And yes, I think they got jobbed on that call.

The only call that I thought was blatantly awful was the pick call on Gresham, that was really bad.

Then you must have missed the second to last play of the game where the defender took the sleeve off of Green's jersey in the endzone, which was a blatant pass interference call and wasn't called. Should have been first and goal at the goal line and given the chance to tie the game with a two point conversion. No guarantee they make it, but the non call put them in a situation where they had to rely on the hail mary. Not near the odds for success.

Again, they should have played better throughout, but that was a game changing call, or non call I suppose.

Then you must have missed the second to last play of the game where the defender took the sleeve off of Green's jersey in the endzone, which was a blatant pass interference call and wasn't called. Should have been first and goal at the goal line and given the chance to tie the game with a two point conversion. No guarantee they make it, but the non call put them in a situation where they had to rely on the hail mary. Not near the odds for success.

Again, they should have played better throughout, but that was a game changing call, or non call I suppose.

I saw it and it looks like Green and him are handfighting so they could have called it Offensive PI as well.

I saw it and it looks like Green and him are handfighting so they could have called it Offensive PI as well.

"Handfighting" is one thing. Grabbing someone's jersey and pulling them to the ground is something else entirely.

Very bad missed call on that one.

I agree with Billy, though. The two long running plays bother me more than anything the refs did or didn't call.