Week 10 AFC Power Rankings

MK83

There is something wrong with those rankings. In the playoff bracket there is no AFC West team, which would be the Raiders. If you put the Raiders in there then you would have to knock out the Jets. It looks cool having 3 AFC North teams in the playoffs, but by the end of the year I don't think it will be that way.

Check out the latest AFC Power Rankings. I can't believe what I'm seeing. The Bengals are ranked ahead of the Patriots? You gotta be kidding me!

You've got 7 posts on this site and two of them link to the same outside website.

I think the forum allows them to do that as long as they aren't trying to sell anything. I don't know that for sure.

Check out the latest AFC Power Rankings. I can't believe what I'm seeing. The Bengals are ranked ahead of the Patriots? You gotta be kidding me!

You've got 7 posts on this site and two of them link to the same outside website.

I think the forum allows them to do that as long as they aren't trying to sell anything. I don't know that for sure.

He isn't insulting anybody. He's selling nothing. He's not a Steeler troll.

In my eyes he's doing far better than many others here.