Dalton & AJ miked up for colts game

UK Bengal

Yes Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir! (I loved when he said that after a touchdown)

Dalton is fresh, and Green is such an opposite to Chad. Chad did supply some good moments, but you have to wonder how things would be now if they would have traded him for the 2 #1's. He was a tremendous cancer.

impressive , you don't see young qb's with that kind leadership, knowledge and command of a offense. now i see why aj speaks highly of dalton. without dalton aj would be lost out there. just about every play dalton is teaching aj. like where to line up and route corrections.

dalton is what you want in a qb. a highly competitive, strong willed, leader and a very smart football player. heck the colts stacked the box and dared him to beat them. he did just that picked them apart! i think what we seen sunday is whats to come. dalton keeps this up he is going to make the running game better himself. teams won't be able to stack the box and are going to have to respect him in the passing game. which in turn should open up some running lanes for ced and crew.

now we are getting late in to the season and the teams are getting better. really excited to see what dalton can do. yea he still may have some ups and downs. really i think he will do fine. if not lessons learned for the future.

Having Green and Dalton, and the currently amazing handiwork of the owner formerly known as "Son of Paul", it's like we are in a parallel universe. Bizarro world. It's like coming up from the bottom of the ocean, decompressing along the way, normalizing our attitudes.

weird.

Having Green and Dalton, and the currently amazing handiwork of the owner formerly known as "Son of Paul", it's like we are in a parallel universe. Bizarro world. It's like coming up from the bottom of the ocean, decompressing along the way, normalizing our attitudes.

weird.

I know what you mean. It's weird to have a, y'know, real NFL team. Not to echo too much what's been said about them recently, but don't these kids understand that they are the Bengals? That they're supposed to suck? That none of what they have been doing, like a rookie QB and a rookie No. 1 WR winning games, is supposed to be within the realm of possibility? We're supposed to be talking about the draft and whether we're going to be good in 2012 or 2013.

Not that I'm complaining. :cheers: