New Blog - Colts info

dynamo24816

FWIW I think you're wrong about Chad. Specifically, his and your claim that when people see him on television they think he's a f**king a**h***, but it's really not like that at all.

Yes, it is like that, and no amount of fanboy fawning will change the mostly negative perception of who Chad became or why he changed so dramatically.

Furthermore, I find it amusing that you think Chad's behavior is the result of him being lonely and worn down from the constant grind of wanting people to like him. The truth is most people only became aware of who Chad was through the game of football and without those skills people like myself have no further interest in Chad. Catch the football and I'm going to care about you. Do anything else and I'm probably not going to bother learning your name.

As for his new Beantown backers, the reason they're not willing to give him a break is precisely due to the fact that he hasn't earned it. Patriot fans owe Chad nothing because he hasn't done anything as a Patriot player to earn their respect. Meanwhile, in Cincy many fans feel Chad went out of his way to earn their disrespect, myself included, so his recent departure is openly embraced as addition by subtraction...something Chad has only himself to blame for.

As for my opwn personal opinion of Chad's personality, I've never met the man and have no desire to do so in the future. But if allowed to speculate I'd say even Chad finds himself worn down by his tired act, and he now realizes that his playing skills may never recover from the neglect and indifference he demonstrated the last few seasons in Cincy. Thus, he's having a difficult time re-inventing himself as something more positive now that he finds himself cast as an aging bit player new to a much bigger stage.

So regardless of what he told you that day, it really is like that. He really is a f**king a**h***.

Agree to disagree my man. I appreciate your opinion. I agree with you in that New England does not "owe" Chad anything. I was merely stating that if you give the guy a chance to learn your system I think he can produce. Nevertheless, the expectations for some about Chad from a few people that I have talked to sound a bit too high for his old body and age. New England has the luxury of 'waiting' for Chad to bloom. Not saying that this will for sure happen, but I think Chad has no other choice than to get better. The view of Chad that I gained that day from meeting him was purely my opinion based on talking to him then and on several other occasions. I believe the way some of these players were raised has plenty to do with how they do or do not act out when they make it to the big time. Again, thank you for your thoughts and especially for reading my site. I hope you continue to check it out.

Thanks,

Alex

Agree to disagree my man. I appreciate your opinion. I agree with you in that New England does not "owe" Chad anything. I was merely stating that if you give the guy a chance to learn your system I think he can produce. Nevertheless, the expectations for some about Chad from a few people that I have talked to sound a bit too high for his old body and age. New England has the luxury of 'waiting' for Chad to bloom. Not saying that this will for sure happen, but I think Chad has no other choice than to get better. The view of Chad that I gained that day from meeting him was purely my opinion based on talking to him then and on several other occasions. I believe the way some of these players were raised has plenty to do with how they do or do not act out when they make it to the big time. Again, thank you for your thoughts and especially for reading my site. I hope you continue to check it out.

Thanks,

Alex

When it comes to a player that has been in the league as long as Chad, the offensive system of the Patriots shouldn't be taking this long to get. I think that Chad has lived too much of his career off his athleticism and not off the offensive schemes that he has been a part of. As Bengal fans we have all seen it too many times where the quarterback will try to throw a pass into Chad and the ball ends up getting intercepted because Chad turned the wrong way, or stopped on the route when it was supposed to be a go.

I have heard of so many nice things Chad has done for the community and strangers, but when it comes to football and the NFL, I think Chad is at the bottom of the football IQ curve. Because he has succeeded on talent alone and not on actual fundamentals, that is why you are starting to see such a decline at this late stage of his career. Sadly I think this might be the final year you see Ochocinco on the playing field.

Agree to disagree my man. I appreciate your opinion.

You are of course entitled to you own opinion as well, no matter how very wrong it is

I was merely stating that if you give the guy a chance to learn your system I think he can produce.

He goes to a lot of effort to produce.........but, just not with anything involving football. Tweetering, Dancing, Manwhoring, Bullriding, snake wrangling, performing in various states of dress and/or undress in commercials, soccer playing, and generally being an obnoxious sack of crap - yes, he makes the effort and produces a lot in these areas.

I think Chad has no other choice than to get better.

Nope. He can also continue to suck, while excelling at other (non-football) activities. I do think he'll need to put in some more time into his snake wrangling if he really wants to be noted as an expert in the field, tho. Make sure you let him know I said that next time you see him, 'kay?

The view of Chad that I gained that day from meeting him was purely my opinion based on talking to him then and on several other occasions.

You didn't happen to "win" an automobile from him at a local nightspot, did you? That meeting would have gone well.

Chad too often runs the wrong route and burns his QB. Additionally, his speed is gone, so running deep routes is done for him. He's always been a big p***y so running routes over the middle is out. He's always sucked at RAC so the underneath routes are out.

The only thing he has left is decent footwork, so he'll make the occasional good sideline catch. Other than that? Forget it.

The new start in NE has only demonstrated that, outside of his asinine personality, his skills have eroded (through age and possibly neglect) to the point where he's simply not relevant anymore except to say "Damn, he's done".